Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Let’s make this Nintendo Direct interesting :gaycat: here is a Bingo card let’s see if we can get 5-in-a-row :sis: 

Fq4sLsr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retron
44 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I was joking, you slayed:kara:

Yep, I got it. 👍I was joking, too. We all slay, all the time. Always be slaying. :firega:

DiegoMonster
10 minutes ago, Korok said:

If they announce super smash :giveup: . That is such a system seller. 

Yeah and I hope it’s axtually a new game and not just a port :( 

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yeah and I hope it’s axtually a new game and not just a port :( 

I think if they do release it it will be a "definitive edition" which to be honest I think would be great anyway, Super Smash Bros 4 is amazing anyway :laughga: Just bring together the different Wii U and 3DS stages and add all of the DLC and Ice Climbers and we're set :woot:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

I have a bad feeling that we will not get anything we want:sweat: The most recent big  Direct last year was 45 minutes and contained garbage(sorry not sorry:duck:) and this one will be even shorter(30 min:duck:). Hopefully they cover the irrelevant 3DS(I mean, it has been out for nearly 7 years lmao:neyde:) for 5 minutes and then focus on the Switch in the remaining time:neyde:

But you could always dream:selena:

edit: I’m known for being a optimistic person btw:poot:

DiegoMonster
55 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think if they do release it it will be a "definitive edition" which to be honest I think would be great anyway, Super Smash Bros 4 is amazing anyway :laughga: Just bring together the different Wii U and 3DS stages and add all of the DLC and Ice Climbers and we're set :woot:

I own the 3ds one and to be honest I didn’t like it very much. I haven’t played the wii u game so I can’t really tell xD

37 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I have a bad feeling that we will not get anything we want:sweat: The most recent big  Direct last year was 45 minutes and contained garbage(sorry not sorry:duck:) and this one will be even shorter(30 min:duck:). Hopefully they cover the irrelevant 3DS(I mean, it has been out for nearly 7 years lmao:neyde:) for 5 minutes and then focus on the Switch in the remaining time:neyde:

But you could always dream:selena:

edit: I’m known for being a optimistic person btw:poot:

Crushing dreams all over again :selena: 

Retron

All I want is a new F-Zero, is that too much to ask? It is, apparently. I honestly thought the F-Zero tracks in MK8 were a hint at something, but they were just a cruel tease. :giveup:

Nintendo is negging me. :neyde:

Less than 2 hours left :excited2:

Just imagine if they announce Animal Crossing or Smash 5 :pray: (I'm being delulu, I know :derpga:)

Andreu
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Excuse me but did I just find the first person I've ever seen to like / use the ice climbers :what:

Jk

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Less than 2 hours left :excited2:

Just imagine if they announce Animal Crossing or Smash 5 :pray: (I'm being delulu, I know :derpga:)

Those are E3. Unless a deluxe version of Smash 4 which would be great

If Pikmin 4 sneaks in, ohmehgawdyas

signing out

2 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Those are E3. Unless a deluxe version of Smash 4 which would be great

If Pikmin 4 sneaks in, ohmehgawdyas

Most likely, yeah. They're probably just gonna announce a bunch of Wii U ports again or something this direct. :selena:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, ZeldaJ said:

Most likely, yeah. They're probably just gonna announce a bunch of Wii U ports again or something this direct. :selena:

Shame that we hit our drought year.

signing out

I have 2 hopes

1, I hope the 3ds section is incredibly short so we get more switch news :sweat:

2, they need to give more Fire Emblem details!!!!!!  The game was announced a little over a year ago now and still no news at all!

2 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Shame that we hit our drought year.

The first year lineup was amazing though, pretty hard to beat that, and I'm sure Q3 and Q4 will be amazing this year as well. :happy:

Archived