PrinceOfTheStorm
On 2/17/2018 at 1:57 AM, Gardevoir said:

Team Money can’t relate 

alJihXy.gif

3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Team Love wins February’s NA Splatfest 

tumblr_p4c44iXt131u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4c44iXt131u3akyno2_1280.jpg

The heart wants what it wants, and this time it’s victory! Congratulations to Team Love on their Splatfest win, and thanks to everyone who participated!

:ladyhaha:

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
On 2/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, Korok said:

Going to buy Celeste once midterms are over !! :giveup: 

Same it's on my list of things to get but I'm gonna need to wait a while :gum: Also need to get myself a microSD card, thinking of getting this 128GB Sandisk Nintendo licensed one

San128.jpg?download=1

I've never bought an SD card before but I've done some research on them and I want a large amount to future-proof myself. I buy all of my games in physical cartridge form but I'm gonna need to start downloading things (Bayonetta, Celeste, Steamworld Dig 2, etc) so best to get ready for that :laughga:

11 hours ago, CyanLights said:

UGH Nintendo Labo, BOTW, Odyssey, and a future Pokemon game, I need to finish saving top for a switch ASAP :giveup:

Does anyone have tips on getting a Switch at discount? I feel like they are never on sale lmao

We have 2 kidneys but we can function with 1, make what you want with that information :green:

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Same it's on my list of things to get but I'm gonna need to wait a while :gum: Also need to get myself a microSD card, thinking of getting this 128GB Sandisk Nintendo licensed one

San128.jpg?download=1

I've never bought an SD card before but I've done some research on them and I want a large amount to future-proof myself. I buy all of my games in physical cartridge form but I'm gonna need to start downloading things (Bayonetta, Celeste, Steamworld Dig 2, etc) so best to get ready for that :laughga:

We have 2 kidneys but we can function with 1, make what you want with that information :green:

I couldn’t wait and had to buy bayonetta 2+1 :( 

I left it downloading yesterday but I’m now with 700mb of free space :flop: I think I’ll also buy a SanDisk card even tho I’d recommend to get at least the 256gb one.. bit expensive but not much if you compare it to the 120ish one 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I couldn’t wait and had to buy bayonetta 2+1 :( 

I left it downloading yesterday but I’m now with 700mb of free space :flop: I think I’ll also buy a SanDisk card even tho I’d recommend to get at least the 256gb one.. bit expensive but not much if you compare it to the 120ish one 

YAAAY CONGRATS :woot: Hope you have a blast :yay:

I'm so frustrated with my order, they've never gotten a game to me late when I've pre-ordered before. All of my Pokemon games and Super Mario Odyssey and others arrived on release day like they're meant to, and now it's been 2 days after release day and it's still not here :grr: I was tempted to re-order it with free next day delivery because my order's above a set amount but then I'd have to go through the hassle of returning the first order so I'm just stuck here waiting like a mess :smh: Their customer service people haven't been very helpful either, the 2 that I've spoken to have given me different information about when my order should be arriving and why it's delayed :duck:

And hmm it's just I'm a sucker for Nintendo licensed things so I wanted the 128 one that has the Switch logo on it and stuff, and I don't think I'll be needing as much as 256 because I won't be downloading many games anyway :shrug: I guess I'll see when it comes to it anyway, the only download I'll be having soon is Bayonetta 1 and even after that I'll have some space so I'll look into SD cards and do my research more thoroughly in a few months if/when I actually need one :happy:

CyanLights
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

*runs to black market* 

Haroon
46 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

UGHHH:smh: My internet is SO bad, I get disconnected all the time:wtf:

The way we kept alternating between taking the top spot though, GGD's world takeover :whitney:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
18 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

When are we organising a Mario kart tournament ? :) for Gustav and Haroon to win :toofunny: 

How about today?:hor: Are you free?

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

How about today?:hor: Are you free?

I’m at work, I’ll be home in 9 hours approx. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
25 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’m at work, I’ll be home in 9 hours approx. 

That’s 1 a.m. in my time zone and at midnight for Haroon:toofunny:. But we may be able to work something out:toofunny: I’m on holiday right now so I can  at least play with you at 1a.m. for an hour or two:hor: 

@Haroon @Gardevoir @DramaMonster @Flooo@Gia Gunn @Interstellar @ghs @Julien Hatake @Banshee @Cuchulainn @FlopSlurper @NintendoMONSTER @JGD Etc.

Anyone wanna play some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, starting in about 5 hours?:nick:

homomo
6 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

That’s 1 a.m. in my time zone and at midnight for Haroon:toofunny:. But we may be able to work something out:toofunny: I’m on holiday right now so I can  at least play with you at 1a.m. for an hour or two:hor: 

@Haroon @Gardevoir @DramaMonster @Flooo@Gia Gunn @Interstellar @ghs @Julien Hatake @Banshee @Cuchulainn @FlopSlurper @NintendoMONSTER @JGD Etc.

I gotta work work work work work work

Cuchulainn
9 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Sorry :( working all day today :icega:

Archived