GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowman
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@Auralegends @Deano @DiegoMonster @Florian @Skoden @TheOriginalOne @tthen @Zander

Thanks for the battles and races :hug: It was stressful but it was worth it :poot:

@Haroon@Auralegends @DiegoMonster @Florian @Skoden @TheOriginalOne @tthen 

Thanks everyone for playing! It was fun! :D :kara:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Haroon
6 hours ago, tthen said:

soon tm :vegas:

OMG YES :giveup: After playing last night and having our butts whooped by @TheOriginalOne and seeing his 550 hours on Smash I’ve been motivated to get better :excited2:

DiegoMonster
9 hours ago, tthen said:

soon tm :vegas:

3 hours ago, Haroon said:

OMG YES :giveup: After playing last night and having our butts whooped by @TheOriginalOne and seeing his 550 hours on Smash I’ve been motivated to get better :excited2:

Nintendo of Europe leaked the release date (in a now-deleted tweet) by mistake 

Spoiler

31/07 - a day after the announcement

Haroon
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

Nintendo of Europe leaked the release date (in a now-deleted tweet) by mistake 

Hide contents

31/07 - a day after the announcement

OMG :udidnt:

Spoiler

I love how they do almost instant releases with stuff like this, it blows up the community and makes everyone go into panic mode :air:

DiegoMonster
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG :udidnt:

Hide contents

I love how they do almost instant releases with stuff like this, it blows up the community and makes everyone go into panic mode :air:

Spoiler

That’s something I love about Nintendo: most of their announcements are for imminent or a very close release, instead of aiming for future years :flutter: 

Haroon
14 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That’s something I love about Nintendo: most of their announcements are for imminent or a very close release, instead of aiming for future years :flutter: 

Sorry I’d missed this because it was seconds before my post :deadbanana: Couldn’t agree more :applause:

Now we sit and wait for the “surprise” later today :poot:

DiegoMonster

The Hero will be released TODAY! Get ready guys :flutter:

also they will be adding online tournaments !!! That will be so much easier for me to organise :laughga:

edit: I misunderstood the tourney thing :neyde: it’s to participate in tournaments, I think we won’t be able to create them :selena: still interesting tho

LoanSPW

For those of you who have Super Mario Maker 2, here's a level I did yesterday. Don't hesitate to play it and to leave feedback if you're interested! ;)

Name: Deep Drop Castle
ID: XF1-7B9-LNG
Style: NSMBU
Theme: Castle
Description: Interact carefully with the platforms to reach the goal !

Haroon

I fell asleep early so I didn’t get a chance to watch all of this yet but I will later :giveup:

I’m not usually into sword fighters but Hero looks pretty cool, definitely gonna give him a shot :party: He does seem complicated though, all those different length held specials for different spells :gum: Reminds me of trying Ryu out in Smash 4 and being reminded that I’m not that technically skilled :rip:

Haroon
2 hours ago, Knife said:

Why isn't Fire Emblem: Thee Houses available on Amazon? :what:

Haus Labs took it over :derpga:

Meruk Holland

Hero is fun, but I'm not gonna try and get good at him. He feels way too gimmicky with his down special and I don't like his up air. But still, fun for casual play.

I have no opinion on Banjo. I'm not hyped for him, so I'm just hoping I'll like the last two fighters

Archived