💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth
49 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Let’s hope it doesn’t get the same treatment as my copy of SMO aka still brand new and wrapped in plastic:poot:

23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This should be bannable, on GGD and through Nintendo Switch online :wtf: @YourWhiskyMouth Let’s get him :grr:

It’s argued as the best Switch game and is definitely one of the best Mario games ever :worship2: 

I-

tumblr_oyovqtqQi81qjoleso1_1280.gif?zoom

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourWhiskyMouth

Also I have Super Mario Party on preorder:woot:

and Lets go Pikachu, and Smash Ultimate:excited2: my bank account’s not far from the shallow now :air:

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Let’s hope it doesn’t get the same treatment as my copy of SMO aka still brand new and wrapped in plastic:poot:

tenor.gif?itemid=7244010

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

This should be bannable, on GGD and through Nintendo Switch online :wtf: @YourWhiskyMouth Let’s get him :grr:

It’s argued as the best Switch game and is definitely one of the best Mario games ever :worship2: 

37 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I-

tumblr_oyovqtqQi81qjoleso1_1280.gif?zoom

18 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7244010

:sharon:

Shame on me:derpga:

tumblr_nhvcs4SlP51svi3flo1_500.gif

Florian
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I’ll most likely get it:)

My copy of Zelda could almost be wrapped in plastic tbh :poot: @DiegoMonster will have to come and remove the dust on the top of the box soon :lolga:

DiegoMonster
42 minutes ago, Florian said:

My copy of Zelda could almost be wrapped in plastic tbh :poot: @DiegoMonster will have to come and remove the dust on the top of the box soon :lolga:

Having the game for MONTHS and only having “around two hours”.. 

So I was interested in unlocking new outfits for characters in Mario Tennis Aces so I’m trying the new ‘Co-op Challenge’ and it’s actually a lot of fun :excited:

1 hour ago, Florian said:

I’m surprised you were able to put it down so easily after just starting it. Once I started I couldn’t stop for ages :deadbanana:

57 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I got bored :messga:

DoXxQBBUwAAHi4j?format=jpg

DoXxVMdVAAAge6O?format=jpg

LOOOOOOOOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Give a shot to Zelda, it was sitting there on the table for months, I didn't even get the paraglide because I didn't understand wtf is going on, the king just asks me to look for the tower, I'm looking and I see nothing.. so I was like wtf bye.

Then I got bored from DBX2 because I'm stuck there, so I was like ok let's try Zelda again.. and now I can't stop!!

For some reason the beginning of Zelda is so slow and it's not really helping to like the game since the beginning.

btw guys Raise.com is selling gift cards with 9% discount

I just bought a 50$ card for 45$ :awesome:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tom Nook
17 minutes ago, River said:

Give a shot to Zelda, it was sitting there on the table for months, I didn't even get the paraglide because I didn't understand wtf is going on, the king just asks me to look for the tower, I'm looking and I see nothing.. so I was like wtf bye.

After completing the shrines you are suppposed to go to the Temple of Time there is a Goddess Statue where you can get a Stamina Vessel or Heart Container. On the side of the temple there is a ladder, climb up you’ll be able to get to the bell tower where you get the paraglider. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

After completing the shrines you are suppposed to go to the Temple of Time there is a Goddess Statue where you can get a Stamina Vessel or Heart Container. On the side of the temple there is a ladder, climb up you’ll be able to get to the bell tower where you get the paraglider. 

I was just explaining why I gave up on it few months ago, now I'm 100 hours into it :party:

But thanks for taking your time and willing to help :kara:

11 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

No spoilers please :derpga:

34 minutes ago, River said:

For some reason the beginning of Zelda is so slow and it's not really helping to like the game since the beginning.

I really like the beginning, it has like no explanation of story and you’re just thrown into a random place with enemies and forests and mountains around you and you can make your own way around :laughga: Then you do the first compulsory shrines and BAM the story kicks in but it’s still totally up to you how to go about it :excited2: 

16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

No spoilers please :derpga:

I really like the beginning, it has like no explanation of story and you’re just thrown into a random place with enemies and forests and mountains around you and you can make your own way around :laughga: Then you do the first compulsory shrines and BAM the story kicks in but it’s still totally up to you how to go about it :excited2: 

I went straight to the hot Prince Sidon :diane:

He's smile was everything, I was staring at him for a few minutes every time he showed up lol

What i really like is the mix between the nature and technology, it's really well done.

I just didn't like drones, I hated them actually..

Archived