GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Wait we’re going to be playing ForkKnife later?

Yeah:woohoo: However, only 4 can be in a squad together so if we’re 6-8, then we have to split into two groups and there’s no guarentee that the two groups will play with eachother:messga:

tthen
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Yeah:woohoo: However, only 4 can be in a squad together so if we’re 6-8, then we have to split into two groups and there’s no guarentee we’ll play with eachother:messga:

Can't have 8 people playing 4v4 together?

4 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:huntyga: I’m playing Fortnite daily so:ladyhaha:

But to play with eachother, you have to play in a squad consisting of max 4 players. So instead of murdering me(:vegas:), we cooperate instead so we are the last squad left alive:vegas: 

Wow thats quite the re-adjustment not having to murder you:ladyhaha: sounds good:vegas:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, tthen said:

Can't have 8 people playing 4v4 together?

Edit: I checked and no, sadly, you can only play in squads consisting of 4 with the rest being random players from across the globe:poot:

tthen
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

So Smash Bros.

How we feelin’?

Fakin hyped and pissing myself that's how I'm feeling 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

So Smash Bros.

How we feelin’?

Excited:woohoo: But I agree, to unlock every character will be a huge pain:saladga: You start with like 8 characters and there’s like 50 characters... Nintendo wut yo doin’?:neyde:

tthen
8 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Edit: I checked and no, sadly, you can only play in squads consisting of 4 with the rest being random players from across the globe:poot:

Alright who do we have that's probably joining?

Just now, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Excited:woohoo: But I agree, to unlock every character will be a huge pain:saladga: You start with like 8 characters and there’s like 50 characters... Nintendo wut yo doin’?:neyde:

I'm here for unlocking a bunch of characters because progress but starting off with just 8 is a bit of a reach I agree 

River

I like the gameplay footage of Let's Go so far, looks very nice and polished..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

homomo

I download fortnite, tried it for 10 minutes and had no clue what I was doing, what the menu was, or anything. I didn't feel any interest in it either :/ 

tthen
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

I download fortnite, tried it for 10 minutes and had no clue what I was doing, what the menu was, or anything. I didn't feel any interest in it either :/ 

It's out?

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, Interstellar said:

I can play with you right now if you want:) I would suggest just looking at someone playing for one game on youtube to see what he/she is doing. But if you are sure you absolutley don’t like it, that’s fine too:)  

Archived