💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Lagg
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

Conclusion: This game is probably perfect for new young pokemon players and Pokemon Go lovers.However most pokemon-fans are over 20 years old now and they always have wishes and demands which the pokemon company has ignored several times. They should adjust their game to the audience. I want a darker mature pokemon with cool competetive battels and nice switch worthy graphics. The game should be harder and the rumored RPG style got me a bit hyped. Pokemon Lets Go P/E is for me: almost Everything we (fans) didnt asked for , and this makes me a bit angry. 

For now I will wait for what they have to offer for this game. Maybe there are more features that will make the game likable for me, but rightnow I dont want to buy this game. 

I still have hopes for the Game in 2019. And I will keep my switch because I remembered that Animal Crossing will come to the platforms someday (hopefully)

Im glad for all of you who like Pokemon Lets Go P/E but this is the first time that a Main Core game really let me down, and I cant share the same exitement (atleast for now) 

Wow. Edgy. :selena:

Have you considered the target market for these products? I personally think these games aren't for us but instead is pandered to a certain demographic, specifically the genwunners and the casual market, other than just the fanbase. And its meant to be that way. I mean why else would they have more titles coming in the following year? Its highly likely for the fans who've been around for quite some time.

With Lets Go PE, that will save us GENERATIONS of constant whining and complains from Genwunners. Not to mention, these semi-mainline games are basically nostalgia pandering from previous gens compiled to one whole package which could potentially mean we'll less likely encounter more Kanto nods in the future mainline games. GameFreak know what they want, and my god they gave it to them good. :sweat:

I know I havent been taking the developers lightly ever since the 3DS era, but with Lets Go PE, my hope was restored. Game Freak will not hold back on Gen VIII. They could go experiment on it, give it a great online mechanic, and even explore darker themes. There won't be any major Kanto pandering much because they already gave the casuals their games. They're saving the juicier stuff that fans want for 2019.

But hey, its Game Freak we're taking about. It could be the best games or the worst. But I'm willing to set their recent incompetence aside and trust them this time. Its wishful thinking but I'm kinda tired of being that one negative potato and just give them a chance this time.

Spoiler

Imagine my meltdown if they actually fail tho and all of what I just said were just my mere imagination :selena:

Spoiler

butt hay :poot:

lets just stay positive this time :hug:

Fun fact: Pokemon LGPE may be semi-mainline/semi-side series but its still considered Gen 7 so this is the first time we got a third set of games in one generation since Gen 4, which was a decade ago. :air:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

After taking some time to think about it and watch some videos about it I'm feeling better about Pokemon Let's Go :happy: It's just a stepping stone to bridge the gap between Pokemon Go and the "main" series and people are right on the internet when they say that it can be hard to dive straight into a main Pokemon game. There are a LOT of mechanics and things to learn and many Pokemon. By having Pokemon Let's Go it's deeper than Pokemon Go but not as deep as the main games so it eases players in :nick: It's only got 151 Pokemon and I'm sure they'll add more as time goes on, like with Pokemon Go, so it's a gradual learning curve and can get people really into it and ready for the main thing that we think of as 'Pokemon Switch' in 2019 :excited2:

Pokemon Colosseum kept coming to mind and I remembered how much I enjoyed that even though it wasn't "normal", there weren't wild Pokemon encounters and the catching system was different too but it still told a great story and was quite fun. I think I'll get Pokemon Let's Go if it's like that, like if it still has a cool story then I'm totally up for it.

Another comparison I think would be like Cheek to Cheek (bare with me, let me explain :giveup:), it's not what Gaga/GameFreak normally do but for the "mainline" fans it's something to keep us busy until the wait until the next album/game. If not with the music/game itself, then the attention/promo/etc of the new venture :yay:

So for all of us that were expecting the next and new huge Pokemon game that would end the world as we know, hold tight it's still on the way. It will come and we will be blown away, in the mean time they're releasing something Pokemon related that they've put thought and effort into and maybe and hopefully it'll appeal to you. If it doesn't then there are still many other games the Switch has and will have in the near future, I mean we have the juggernaut that is Smash coming super soon :woot: The fruit of patience is always sweeter, and I'm sure our patience for the next "main" Pokemon game will be repaid so don't lose hope :flutter:

Punktious

I downloaded the new free Pokèmon game. Praying it slays 

nervous-praying-oprah.gif

Tom Nook

Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee is #2 on Trending in the US on YouTube :applause: 

vzmnH5t.png 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ryanripley

jurassic world alive ended pokemon go

seethe ratendo fangays

tumblr_inline_n6i5zgdkEG1r3naa8.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PrinceOfTheStorm
45 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If it doesn't then there are still many other games the Switch has and will have in the near future, I mean we have the juggernaut that is Smash coming super soon :woot: 

I agree with the points, though the games still don’t look like I want to buy.

It’s sad though. Smash is the only new release I’m looking forward to. Though whatever E3 has in store I can’t wait for it.

Though if that Spotlight has the long awaited Pikmin 4, omg. :diane:I honestly think that will be one of the new games announced at E3.

Though, I can’t wait til E3 predictions here, as I have my Middle School graduation tomorrow and I’ll have so much free time this summer. :giveup:

signing out

Tom Nook
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

seethe ratendo fangays

giphy.gif

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

giphy.gif

i am actually in love the JW Alive though, it's so fun :giveup: 

i recommend it if you stan pokemon go and jurassic park :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tom Nook

UPDATE: I wasn’t sure if this was mentioned but online will be available for Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee

Tom Nook

New Info regarding next year’s games

Haroon
3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

UPDATE: I wasn’t sure if this was mentioned but online will be available for Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee

2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

New Info regarding next year’s games

OMG YES SO MUCH HOPE :giveup: Glad so much has been cleared up and thanks a lot for this :worship2: I can’t a Pokemon game not having online battling, I’ve trained Pokemon to be competitive since like Pearl :toofunny: The handheld thing about the 2019 game makes sense, I mean the main series has been handheld since it began and now it’s gonna be on a hybrid console so it may just be that they want to keep an emphasis that Pokemon is still going to be as great as ever on the go as it’s always been :shrug: 

Haroon

Mario Tennis Aces Online Tournament Demo begins in just over an hour! :woot:

At first I wasn’t interested when they did that long presentation for it at the last Nintendo Direct but I’ve gotten more interested as time’s gone by. So glad they’re letting us have a taster before it’s release, it’ll probably be the deciding factor for me :excited2: 

edit: WAIT I thought today was Friday :flop: Never mind it opens tomorrow :sharon: 

Meruk Holland
17 hours ago, ryanripley said:

seethe ratendo fangays

I'm somehow surprised to see you post in this thread. I forgot you are contractually obligated to post in every thread ever.

PopMonstre

I can't get out of B+ in Splat Zones because no one on my team understands that this isn't Turf War :saladga: Get on the objective, fatlings! :grr:

Tom Nook

Demo Version of Pokémon Gold Leaked

WPI3Udm.png

Released 2 years before it’s official debut in Japan. It’s interesting to see what was development for the next Pocket Monsters. Also no links because of GGD’s policy regarding leaked content.

Information regarding the Pokémon in the spoiler because it is a lot 

Spoiler

> Girafarig was going to be Dark/Normal

> Umbreon was meant to be Poison-type (explains the dex entry) 

> Ledian was meant to have star-shaped patterns on its body, which explains its category (five-star Pokemon).

> Slowbro's shell was meant to be its own Pokemon.

> Ampharos was Electric-type in the demo, not Electric/Dragon like the pamphlet said. (They probably changed it.)

> Smoochum was meant to be pure Ice. 

> Sunflora was meant to be Grass/Psychic. 

> Vulpix, Tangela, Meowth, Ponyta, Goldeen, Paras, Doduo, Grimer, Growlithe, and Girafarig were meant to have pre-evolutions. 

> Baby Pokemon such as Pichu, Cleffa, and Igglybuff were meant to evolve at Level 12. 

> Tangela, Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Pinsir, Lickitung, and Ditto were meant to evolve.

> Murkrow's hat was going to actually resemble a witch's. 

> Sneasel was going to be pure Dark. 

> Ho-Oh was going to be pure Flying. 

> Togepi didn't have an evolution.

> Snubbull was going to be Psychic-type with no evolution. 

> Scizor was going to be Bug/Flying. 

> Houndour and Houndoom were pure Fire. 

> Weepinbell had a branched evolution.

> Bellossom was going to be Grass/Poison. 

> Politoed, Xatu and Espeon were meant to evolve from Heart Stone. 

> Umbreon, Gloom and Weepinbell's branch evolution were meant to evolve from Poison Stone.

> Slowking was supposed to be an evolution of Slowbro instead of a split evolution of Slowpoke.

> Phanpy's design was altered. It originally had a longer trunk, different patterns on its body, and pointier ears.

> Skarmory, Spinarak, and Donphan were mostly the same. 

> Sunflora was originally a sunflower rooted in the ground with no legs.

> Ariados had a completely different design. Its eyes would be beady with a darker colored head and normal six spider legs. Its back pattern was completely changed. 

> Politoed is completely different. It didn't have the swirl on its head, and its belly pattern/intestines resembled the other Polis. It had more frog-like limbs and pattern on its back. 

> Ledyba was mostly unaltered but its back was bigger originally.

> Ledian was completely different. 

> Espeon and Umbreon were mostly the same, but their designs had less detail originally.

> Slowking was originally meant to evolve from Slowbro, not Slowpoke.

> Remoraid and Octillery were mostly the same, but had more weapon/tank elements in their original designs.

> Hoppip family was altered. Hoppip was darker and had a different shaped mouth. It didn't have limbs but a massive tail. Skiploom's ears and flower were different, didn't have limbs, and a massive tail. Jumpluff is not a cotton spore but a massive flower without limbs. It also had a tail.

> Bellossom was mostly the same, but its head flowers were different. 

> Miltank was mostly the same, but its head triangle was originally a circle.

> Delibird had a Santa-like hat and its feather pattern is different.

> Blissey is completely different. It didn't have an egg or pouch. It had a heart pattern on its head, smaller/shorter limbs, and different fur pattern. 

> Scizor was originally Bug/Flying with more insect-like wings and pointier shoulders. Its design was mostly intact.

> Houndour/Houndoom were mostly the same.

> Porygon2 is completely different, having more of a sunflower/lion design and tail.

> Steelix was mostly the same.

> Lickitung's original evolution had curly whiskers, sinister eyes, and a rolled up tongue

Archived