Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

But then someone yanks out legendary Pokémon and then my team gets cancelled like Roseanne. :huntyga:

:air: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

pokemon-switch-rumor-LEPOP.jpg

So it was true after all :udidnt:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, River said:

I swear all these leaks really make for 0 hype. :duck:

If we knew nothing about this game before the leaks, I would actually be shocked, but now the big surprise got ruined.

I’ll seriously burn my stan card if something of Smash Brothers leaks befor E3. :S

signing out

Lagg
1 minute ago, River said:

Yup.

Leaks are getting more legit lately compared to prior times.

In USUM we have the Rainbow Rocket leak on March 2017. I'd  better be careful what information I'm reading next time otherwise I might get spoiled for the whole game. :selena:

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I’ll seriously burn my stan card if something of Smash Brothers leaks befor E3. :S

You know it may happen :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

I’m kinda glad this leaked beforehand and I’d read it, otherwise I’d probably be melting down I think :deadbanana: My expectations were kept very much in check and I’m content with what we’re getting for now :laughga: 

River

Pokemon Quest is actually fun and interesting, I played for like 1 hour

If only I could count the amount of gen 1 that I caught in my life..:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Florian
51 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m kinda glad this leaked beforehand and I’d read it, otherwise I’d probably be melting down I think :deadbanana: My expectations were kept very much in check and I’m content with what we’re getting for now :laughga: 

I'm pretty happy with it too in the sense that they give us something to play to make the wait easier. :excited2: 

This release is actually amazing because it augurs the best for the 2019 game for few reasons :

- GameFreak has already done every "core" elements of the game. Technically, they could have slightly improved this game with wild pokemon battles and call it a new release.

- The previous point means that most of the developping team will have have A FULL YEAR to only focus on and develop new and exiting features !! :giveup: 

- They'll get tons of feedbacks which is a good sign for the quality of the next game because they'll have a year to improve what needs to be

In my opinion, Let's Go P/E is basically a sandbox version of what the next Pokémon RPG will be. The developers tested the new hardware, implemented the core elements of the games. The artists worked on the core elements of design like the map, the pokémon, their animations, etc.

I think that Let's Go P/E was never a goal on its own but more like "Pokémon 2019 is our goal but we'll use some elements of it to make a light version of the game in order to make money and make the wait easier for the fans" :)

TheOriginalOne
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I saw the leaks and still had a tiny bit of a meltdown :saladga:

i mean I’m still excited but, hun...I was ready for gen 8:saladga:

thr road to late 2019 is going to be a long one :saladga:

LadyLuca

Honestly at first I was like: uff now I can sell my switch since this is utter ****. 

The dissapointment grew and grew. Now I calmed down but still its a huge dissapointment. They call it a core game. (yep they confirmed it in the pressconfereces) Here are my thoughts: 

good:

-its graphics are a bit better

-Pokemon follow you, you can even dress Pikachu and Eevee

-Pokemon Go features (I like the new catching feature)

-You see pokemon in the wild walking arround 

-koop mode 

bad:

-for a remake this looks very cheap

-I have some problems with the size of the pokemons and the graphic should be better than this (even though it stepped up thats not enough)

-it get simplified

-I dont like the young appereance of the protagonists

-no wild battels

-death of competetive pokemon which was my biggest reason to play the game

-my gosh its kanto again with only its origional pokemons (+one new and alolan types) 

Conclusion: This game is probably perfect for new young pokemon players and Pokemon Go lovers.However most pokemon-fans are over 20 years old now (ecspecially the genwunners) and they always have wishes and demands which the pokemon company has ignored several times. They should adjust their game to the audience. I want a darker mature pokemon with cool competetive battels and nice switch worthy graphics. The game should be harder and the rumored RPG style got me a bit hyped. Pokemon Lets Go P/E is for me: almost Everything we (fans) didnt asked for , and this makes me a bit angry. I think its a pokemon with less features with a younger target audience.

For now I will wait for what they have to offer for this game. Maybe there are more features that will make the game likable for me, but rightnow I dont want to buy this game. 

I still have hopes for the Game in 2019. And I will keep my switch because I remembered that Animal Crossing will come to the platforms someday (hopefully)

Thats my early opinion about those trailers, Im glad for all of you who like Pokemon Lets Go P/E but this is the first time that a Main Core game really let me down, and I cant share the same exitement (atleast for now) 

Spoiler

I also have the feeling that this game with all the missing features will be more boring. It’s predecessor USUM will probably be more fun and thats dumb. The switch game should step up the level and not be worse. Its just like the Sims 3 to Sims 4 dilemma… (atleast they kinda saved sims 4 in the last years (imo))

edit: acutally they are changing their minds about it beeing a all new game or beeing a part of the main series rightnow. this could be misscommunication tho. From my understanding now Lets Go P/E is a game that belongs to the main titels, but is not a „Main Main“-thing but rather a semi main titel.- So I wont judge so serious about it. 

But they said that the game they hyped people for at last years E3 will be the game that comes out in 2019.  I guess this will be the masterpiece for the switch then. 

Also sorry if I frustrated anyone for not really feeling this game right now. It wasnt my intention to let my rather negative opinion bring down the exitment for others, however I also think its okay to not have the same opinion. Im usually not „a negative potato“ im just a dude who loves pokemon since yeaaars  and I guess I was/am so dissapointed because I thought this will be the next Main titel for pokemon and it would be near the level of breath of the wild. But that the game thats comming in 2019. Afterall I think its okay to not like everything and its okay to express that aslong as its subtile critic. The game isnt even out yet so I guess we all have to wait and for me its just likely to take a bit more time.

edit2:

Online trading and batteling will be featured in the games. There wont be ranked battels tho. 

Also they now all say its a main core game. This announcement was messy. Reporters misstranslated and people from gamefreak/nintendo gave diffrent answers to questions.

Meruk Holland

Basically, Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee aren't really for the long time fans of Pokemon who buy all the games, its for the audience who played Pokemon Go!. Despite how much the long time fans like new Pokemon, new regions, new stories, the GP still love the original first generation and the original Kanto region. The game relies heavily on the nostalgia factor.

I am looking forward to it, but I really don't hold any expectations of it being anything more than a cute remake.

I'm totally getting Let's Go Eevee. Pikachu can choke tbh

Florian
23 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Conclusion: This game is probably perfect for new young pokemon players. However most pokemon-fans are over 20 years old now and they always have wishes and demands which the pokemon company has ignored several times. They should adjust their game to the audience. I want a darker mature pokemon with cool competetive battels and nice switch worthy graphics. The game should be harder and the rumored RPG style got me a bit hyped. Pokemon Lets Go P/E is for me: almost Everything we (fans) didnt asked for , and this makes me a bit angry. 

I think it's unfair to compare Let's Go P/E to the previous RPG because they're not meant to have the same mechanics at all. For that you'll have to wait 2019. :shrug: 

Archived