Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMonstre
6 minutes ago, River said:

Ā 

Iā€™m literally crying right now like there are tears running DOWN MY FACE šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

River

Ā 

Gen 8 news!

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Haroon

It looks cool but Iā€™m not like on the floor :laughga:Ā Iā€™ll wait for more footage and news. I know Iā€™ll be getting it anyway though, canā€™t miss out on something like this. That accessory that lets you take a Pokemon with you seems really cool and I like that theyā€™re integrating it into the game more than just taking them for a stroll, reminds me of the little Pokeball they released for HeartGold and SoulSilver which was also a pedometer and boosted friendshipĀ :flutter:

Not sure how I feel about the graphical style, I was expecting something more WOW, not just X/Y/OR/AS/S/M/US/UM in HD :sweat:Ā I can totally see how theyā€™re trying to merge the mainline games and the Pokemon Go players with this and it looks like it could be a good middle ground. I havenā€™t actually played Pokemon Go since soon after it came out and this makes me want to go play it :woohoo:Ā 

Tom Nook

It all makes sense they just made Ultra Sun/Moon last year so they surely would have to have at least a year for development like a past gens so a yellow remake in the meantime :udidnt:Ā 

Tom Nook

Also did Eevee now get the anime cry just like with PikachuĀ :excited2:

River
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It looks cool but Iā€™m not like on the floor :laughga:Ā Iā€™ll wait for more footage and news. I know Iā€™ll be getting it anyway though, canā€™t miss out on something like this. That accessory that lets you take a Pokemon with you seems really cool and I like that theyā€™re integrating it into the game more than just taking them for a stroll, reminds me of the little Pokeball they released for HeartGold and SoulSilver which was also a pedometer and boosted friendshipĀ :flutter:

Not sure how I feel about the graphical style, I was expecting something more WOW, not just X/Y/OR/AS/S/M/US/UM in HD :sweat:Ā I can totally see how theyā€™re trying to merge the mainline games and the Pokemon Go players with this and it looks like it could be a good middle ground. I havenā€™t actually played Pokemon Go since soon after it came out and this makes me want to go play it :woohoo:Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

It all makes sense they just made Ultra Sun/Moon last year so they surely would have to have at least a year for development like a past gens so a yellow remake in the meantime :udidnt:Ā 

I think the Let's Go will get all the regions at the end so it can follow PokeGo pattern of gens release, so I'm pretty sure Johto is in the game..

I think this game is like XY, some kind of a demo, imo the graphics and the models will change for the real gen 8 game..

Ā 

Haroon
6 minutes ago, River said:

Ā 

Gen 8 news!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :woot::woot::woot:Ā I understand it all now, it did seem a bit quick for them to make a whole new Pokemon game from total scratch in a year or so,Ā so making a combination of the recent mainline games and Go does seem like a great move to bring the bases together before rolling out the next big game :excited2:

River
Just now, Haroon said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :woot::woot::woot:Ā I understand it all now, it did seem a bit quick for them to make a whole new Pokemon game from total scratch in a year or so,Ā so making a combination of the recent mainline games and Go does seem like a great move to bring the bases together before rolling out the next big game :excited2:

exactly! I'm so happy! there are so many awesome things in this game alone.. yes it's Kanto again but don't you want to see Kanto in HD?!?!

CyanLights

so im not totally sure how i feel about the Pokemon go integration, and i don't like the new catching style, but I'm hyped as hell for the 2019 title :giveup:

Ā 

Tom Nook
15 minutes ago, River said:

Ā 

Gen 8 news!

AVNmV.gif

Retron

When you learn the first Pokemon Switch game is based onĀ Yellow and has multiplayer co-op.

5KtYQH8.gif

Tom Nook

Letā€™s Go! in 2018 and then the main series game in 2019

tumblr_inline_p91t5tARPL1s22yih_250.gif

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Retron said:

When you learn the first Pokemon Switch game is based onĀ Yellow and has multiplayer co-op.

5KtYQH8.gif

Skinny legends only!

0DV72Jz.gif

Archived