💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Ah I got it :happy: nah it was fine it's just late here so my brain isn't at its best :flop: 

i think I might just go for actual style for once, because on Splatoon 1 that was almost impossible but now with Splatoon 2 as long as a gear item has a main ability you want you can craft the rest as you please :woot: Constantly checking on SplatNet for stuff I like the look of that has an ability that I like :excited2: 

It's fine, we are both tired I guess, I had like 4 tests today. 

:emma:

I had actual style back in Splaton 1 too, except I crafted that into my overpowered gear set, which I liked.

After I get my true battle gear in, I'm gonna switch to fashion!.mp3. I got these awesome shoes I wanna mix and match stuff with so :excited2:

Spoiler

I just had an idea. What if we got all of the Splatoon Users into a lobby and played some custom battles for a little bit? :woot:I'd live for that lol

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu
5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

:lolly: Here are some Indie Games coming out soon if anyone is interested :lolly:

2m9lusb9wwiz.png

I'm stoked for No More Heroes 3, but the absence of Yooka-Laylee is just... :saladga: 

Playtonic Games should hurry cause Super Mario Odyssey is about to steal their thunder. cm.gif

Tom Nook

Ugh I wanna get the gray hoodie

S2_Gear_Clothing_Gray_Hoodie.png

Since the Skalop you get a higher chance of rolling a Quick Respawn but it hasn't shown up in the shop or SplatNet :madge: I reorganized my whole set up I got new shoes because it has Stealth Jump and I was considering Ninja Squid but I hate the swim nerf :neyde:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm
31 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Ugh I wanna get the gray hoodie

S2_Gear_Clothing_Gray_Hoodie.png

Since the Skalop you get a higher chance of rolling a Quick Respawn but it hasn't shown up in the shop or SplatNet :madge: I reorganized my whole set up I got new shoes because it has Stealth Jump and I was considering Ninja Squid but I hate the swim nerf :neyde:

Struggles of life :gum:

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

So WAIT a minute, you are telling me, Murch, THAT I NEED 30 ABILITY CHUNKS TO FILL IN THAT LAST SLOT? 

b13.gif

To think everything was going all sunshine and rainbows :grr:

signing out

Haroon
On 9/1/2017 at 0:12 AM, BabyMonster said:

It's fine, we are both tired I guess, I had like 4 tests today. 

:emma:

I had actual style back in Splaton 1 too, except I crafted that into my overpowered gear set, which I liked.

After I get my true battle gear in, I'm gonna switch to fashion!.mp3. I got these awesome shoes I wanna mix and match stuff with so :excited2:

Hide contents

I just had an idea. What if we got all of the Splatoon Users into a lobby and played some custom battles for a little bit? :woot:I'd live for that lol

I cared 0 about style in Splatoon 1, I just got whatever had Damage Up and Ink Recovery Up :rip: I have to be so much more tactical with my Octobrush now that I can't just splat someone in 2-3 strokes of the brush, it's 4 now :koons: 

Yeah I'm totally up for that but I have no idea how to make lobbies and how all of that works :emma:

6 hours ago, Creativek said:

How is the new zelda DLC? I bought the expansion pack way back when, but haven't tried it.

I haven't gotten it yet :omg: I need to know if it's something worth getting before beating the game or not :gum: It'd help me a lot with my Korok seed hunting :laughga: 

Haroon
1 hour ago, Logan said:

I stayed up late and got max rank in Splatfest again :P fingers crossed invisibility wins. 

Omg I totally forgot the Splatfest was on, I was gonna just play Breath of the Wild this weekend :toofunny: Thanks so much for your post :worship2: 

GO TEAM INVISIBILITY :woot: 

NYAoVxT.gif

On 7/7/2017 at 9:41 PM, Red said:

You and everyone else in the world based on how fast the NES sold out :selena: 

Up until last month over here (Saudi), I always found it in stock at this place near where I live. Didn't pick it up for some reason :selena: but it was always there.

Edit: apparently there's still some Japanese version here with a few different games, but it's all in Japanese :selena:

Haroon

Just got an email from Nintendo about what's coming up in September and got a reminder of the SNES Classic Mini coming out :yay: It's at the end of the month but still :laughga: Panicked about where I put my preorder receipt and thankfully found it tucked away underneath a tray in my bedside chest of drawers :rip: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

I cared 0 about style in Splatoon 1, I just got whatever had Damage Up and Ink Recovery Up :rip: I have to be so much more tactical with my Octobrush now that I can't just splat someone in 2-3 strokes of the brush, it's 4 now :koons: 

Yeah I'm totally up for that but I have no idea how to make lobbies and how all of that works :emma:

I haven't gotten it yet :omg: I need to know if it's something worth getting before beating the game or not :gum: It'd help me a lot with my Korok seed hunting :laughga: 

All you have to do is to do a custom battle below the friends option, and if we want a password, set one and post it here, so eight of us can play any mode we like, and you can set maps/modes/change gear or weapon etc! :flop:

signing out

Archived