Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron
16 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I’m not hurt, you are :ohwell:

It's still a good game! Just... on the lower end of the scale of Zelda titles. tWc5Mmu.gif

I'll just lay it out. My personal top 10.

1. Breath of the Wild
2. A Link to the Past
3. Wind Waker
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Link Between Worlds
6. Minish Cap
7. Twilight Princess
8. The Legend of Zelda (Fantastic but... it's a 32 year old game)
9. Zelda II
10. Majora's Mask

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
On 2018-05-26 at 2:07 AM, Retron said:

10. Majora's Mask

:selena::messga: Not the most disturbing and deep game in the franchise

:derpga::messga:

Retron
11 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:selena::messga: Not the most disturbing and deep game in the franchise

That's one thing it has going for it. It's a really creepy, moody game. But I didn't like it when it was released. Tried the 3DS one... still didn't like it. Not a fan of the time stuff, and that's a foundational part of the game.

However...

UJclDby.jpg

... was genuinely frightening.

Tom Nook
26 minutes ago, Retron said:

It's still a good game! Just... on the lower end of the scale of Zelda titles. tWc5Mmu.gif

I'll just lay it out. My personal top 10.

1. Breath of the Wild
2. A Link to the Past
3. Wind Waker
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Link Between Worlds
6. Minish Cap
7. Twilight Princess
8. The Legend of Zelda (Fantastic but... it's a 32 year old game)
9. Zelda II
10. Majora's Mask

I was gonna say what does everyone think about Skyward Sword :oprah: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Retron
7 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I never played it. :awkney:

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Retron said:

I never played it. :awkney:

You ain’t missing much :poot: 

Spoiler

That is a personal preference don’t drag me :emma:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
9 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

My least favourite of the ones I played:awkney: In my eyes, it’s a huge downgrade from TP in terms of execution:huntyga:

Meruk Holland
12 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I was salty about the game so I could never truly enjoy it. Freshman year of high school, we were assigned to write a 20 page "Epic Poem" in English class. I wrote about a society that lived on a city in the sky, where everyone lived in peace until one day the princess is kidnapped to the surface world and a young knight has to save her. 2 years later Skyward Sword came out. Coincidence? Almost assuredly, but I still feel like I'm owed compensation or at least acknowledgement.

Tom Nook
37 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

My least favourite of the ones I played:awkney: In my eyes, it’s a huge downgrade from TP in terms of execution:huntyga:

I remember GameSpot was the only publisher to give it an average review a 7.5/10 and honestly I felt that was the most accurate review 

Haroon
On 5/26/2018 at 1:34 AM, Gardevoir said:

I liked it but didn't finish it, like the dungeons were fun but between those it was a bit boring :sweat: The way that the destinations were holes in the sky and you'd revisit them and parts would be unlocked seemed cool when I heard about it but when I actually experienced it it seemed a bit uninspired :spin: Great use of motion controls though and the art style was interesting.

I don't understand how IGN gave it a 10/10, like it's good but not a masterpiece which a 10/10 implies :duck:

Haroon

So I’m almost done with world/island 3 in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and omg this game is so much fun :giveup: Totally regret not getting it ages ago on Wii U, definitely been missing out. The levels are awesome and gradually teach you things and even though it’s difficult it’s still fair and the music is awesome too :flutter: This and Rayman Legends are like my favourite 2D platformers now, like they totally eclipse the Mario ones I’ve been playing and hailing for so long so easily.

I had a tough decision of which game to get for my nephews because I want to make sure they’re playing their Switch and I want to give them the happiness I got whenever someone got me a game when I was a kid :nick: It was between Sonic Forces and Rocket League and ARMS, I’ve not played any of them and my sister told me that one of them is a Sonic fanboy so I’m gonna get him Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania for his birthday, so just got Rocket League for them for now. Might get ARMS for myself later on, I just don’t want us overlapping games :laughga:

3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

:rip: 

LOOOOOL :toofunny: How do people come up with this stuff :air: 

River

My ex-drug-addict-scary-as-fck-he-almost-killed-me roommate was a fan of Skyward Sword and like he was playing the whole day and it was so boring to watch him play it, like I used to watch him and then go to sleep, like a game lullaby.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
16 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

:rip: 

It’s so true though. :air:

signing out

Haroon
13 hours ago, River said:

My ex-drug-addict-scary-as-fck-he-almost-killed-me roommate was a fan of Skyward Sword and like he was playing the whole day and it was so boring to watch him play it, like I used to watch him and then go to sleep, like a game lullaby.. 

Archived