💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River

Hopefully I will be available and awake :selena:

hmm I don't know if I'm buying DK, I never really liked those games.. I wanted Kirby but the reviews are not good.. maybe the next game is DBX2..

All my lil nostalgic me wants to do is kamehameha with the joypads :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
Florian
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and SteamWorld Dig 2 (physical) came out yesterday and I got home and only SteamWorld Dig 2 was there, which I'm not even going to be playing until I've played and finished the first SteamWorld Dig :rip: I'm not even surprised, I don't know why I bother pre-ordering games anymore, I should just go back to going to the stores in person for on-the-day releases :noparty:

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!! Anyone up for Mario Kart in 11 hours? :excited2:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Florian @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @retroglamx @Retron @River @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

I'll most likely be awake and ready to race ! :excited2: 

Spoiler

Well... it's 3.30am and I'm still not sleepy so I hope I'll be awake at 2pm :selena:

Meruk Holland
40 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and SteamWorld Dig 2 (physical) came out yesterday and I got home and only SteamWorld Dig 2 was there, which I'm not even going to be playing until I've played and finished the first SteamWorld Dig :rip: I'm not even surprised, I don't know why I bother pre-ordering games anymore, I should just go back to going to the stores in person for on-the-day releases :noparty:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Florian @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @retroglamx @Retron @River @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

I may or may not be looking at houses around that time. Hopefully I'll be finished by then and can join.

homomo
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I’m currently going up to Belfast for the weekend, so unfortunately I can’t play :( 

Zed
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Count me in :happy::excited2:

DiegoMonster

I’m in :) 

That's only 8PM for you isn't it? :confused: It's hard to find a time that works for both us Europeans and the Americans :giveup:

I know, if I play I mostly game during the morning/afternoon :giveup: I'll let you know if I can make it!

JGD
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I have work :cryga: 

Retron
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

wpqOosc.gif

Yes.

LOVE JUNKIE

SW-6490-6915-7308 Splatoon is the only online game I have atm :(

on a three day bender

Haroon

YES I finally got a Pure Platinum ranking on all of Bayonetta 2’s 16 chapters :giveup: On easy mode though, I’m gonna move onto Normal and fill that one out now, probably take me like a month :rip: 

2 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

SW-6490-6915-7308 Splatoon is the only online game I have atm :(

Welcome to GGD and to the Nintendo Hub :woot: I’ve added you!

Which team are you going on for Splatfest and what’s your favourite stage and map? :yay: 

LOVE JUNKIE
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Welcome to GGD and to the Nintendo Hub :woot: I’ve added you!

Which team are you going on for Splatfest and what’s your favourite stage and map? :yay: 

Thank you :toofunny: I  honestly haven't decided bc I'm a flop and Port Mackeral bc I haven't even played all the Splatoon 2 maps yet :saladga: I played Splatoon 1 religiously but I barely have time to splat these days :giveup:

on a three day bender

Haroon
3 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

Thank you :toofunny: I  honestly haven't decided bc I'm a flop and Port Mackeral bc I haven't even played all the Splatoon 2 maps yet :saladga: I played Splatoon 1 religiously but I barely have time to splat these days :giveup:

YES another Splatoon 1 player :worship2: I love Port Mackerel too, I think the Splatoon 2 version over the original because they've made it more tactical, although I did like how extremely narrow the first one was :happy: They need to bring more colour variants of weapons instead of just adding a little brand sticker, like how they did the Berry Splattershot Pro and the Grim Range Blaster

Archived