GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
6 hours ago, Retron said:

I got 500 moons and gave the final stage a few dozen tries before never touching the game again. :selena:

Wait WHAT :shocked: You haven't gone on a collecting spree to get the other 380 moons? :omg:

6 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

It’s been two days :poot: wait til E3 in June :sis: 

So close yet so far :giveup:

5 hours ago, Retron said:

NINTENDSTER POWER!!!

This should be an emoticon t1mUd5E.png :derpio:

River
7 hours ago, Retron said:

I got 500 moons and gave the final stage a few dozen tries before never touching the game again. :selena:

giphy.gif

I tired that yesterday, it took me a few tries just to jump with the frog to the top :air:

And then this hat omg I hate it.

57 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait WHAT :shocked: You haven't gone on a collecting spree to get the other 380 moons? :omg:

So close yet so far :giveup:

This should be an emoticon t1mUd5E.png :derpio:

LOL no not yet!! I finished some kingdom except for the race, can't do that one :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

I've barely been playing my Switch because of looming essay deadlines :giveup: Thankfully Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze comes out 2 days after I'm done so I'm basically gonna be living in that game for that whole weekend and the weekday nights after :toofunny: What's going on with you? :woohoo:

I’ve had my fair share of ridiculous amounts of projects/essays. :selena: I don’t understand 3 projects from one class. :interestinga: But thankfully most are done and the easiest one I’m about to finish.

But all I have been playing on my Switch is Xenoblade 2. So much so I’ve played it more than Zelda. :emma: I’ve been truly addicted to that game, I swear. :toofunny: It’s actually making me NOT want to play other games. :cryga:

11 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

It’s been two days :poot: wait til E3 in June :sis: 

hqdefault.jpg

signing out

YourWhiskyMouth

Anyone getting Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze? Or play it on Wii U? 

Heard it was really good so I blindly preordered it after about 60 seconds of research :chica:

Haroon
16 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

I’ve had my fair share of ridiculous amounts of projects/essays. :selena: I don’t understand 3 projects from one class. :interestinga: But thankfully most are done and the easiest one I’m about to finish.

But all I have been playing on my Switch is Xenoblade 2. So much so I’ve played it more than Zelda. :emma: I’ve been truly addicted to that game, I swear. :toofunny: It’s actually making me NOT want to play other games. :cryga:

You go :whitney:

Is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 really that good? It seems fun to me but it also seems like a lot to take in and then I've heard some not so good stories about frame rate and majorly dipping graphics :huh:

9 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Heard it was really good so I blindly preordered it after about 60 seconds of research :chica:

Didn't play it on Wii U but definitely getting it for Switch :woot: Haven't preordered it yet but after watching some reviews about the Wii U one I'm so excited :excited2:

PrinceOfTheStorm
24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You go :whitney:

Is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 really that good? It seems fun to me but it also seems like a lot to take in and then I've heard some not so good stories about frame rate and majorly dipping graphics :huh:

Ty.

Okay it depends on your taste in games. It’s heavily RPG, and the graphics only dip into below 720P HD in handheld. I haven’t experienced that in TV, as wel as frame rate. It only goes to 30FPS but I’ve only had drops on handheld, but not so frequently that I’m gonna yank my hair out. Though if things get really crowded then there might be a few drops until things get less crowded. Plus it’s a long game with a lot of cutscenes, field checks and other things.

Field checks and OP bosses are somethings that might get on your nerves. Field checks are basically you need specific abilities to open a chest for example and if you don’t have enough to do so, you can’t. So rolling blades is something of a must and try to get their trust and skill up to have those abilities. And OP bosses are a pain if you don’t  know how to do deal with them. It took me an hour to get passed some of the toughest boss fights, so always be thinking of ways to beat them.

signing out

Retron
56 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

It's great! I actually liked it more than any of the Wii U Mario games

Haroon
15 hours ago, River said:

LOL no not yet!! I finished some kingdom except for the race, can't do that one :laughga:

Have faith, you'll get there :yay: With the races I think it's mostly about going off of the beaten track and finding a key shortcut. Like if you just take the route that the other normal Koopas take sure you can outrun them but the golden one will outrun you because they use shortcuts :omg:

9 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

Ty.

Okay it depends on your taste in games. It’s heavily RPG, and the graphics only dip into below 720P HD in handheld. I haven’t experienced that in TV, as wel as frame rate. It only goes to 30FPS but I’ve only had drops on handheld, but not so frequently that I’m gonna yank my hair out. Though if things get really crowded then there might be a few drops until things get less crowded. Plus it’s a long game with a lot of cutscenes, field checks and other things.

Field checks and OP bosses are somethings that might get on your nerves. Field checks are basically you need specific abilities to open a chest for example and if you don’t have enough to do so, you can’t. So rolling blades is something of a must and try to get their trust and skill up to have those abilities. And OP bosses are a pain if you don’t  know how to do deal with them. It took me an hour to get passed some of the toughest boss fights, so always be thinking of ways to beat them.

Ahhh thanks a lot for that, I thought it was being a mess in docked mode (which is how I play most of my games :laughga:). I don't mind 720p on the big screen, I mean that's what the Bayonettas are and they look fine :shrug:

The other stuff I had to read up on to understand what you meant and omg I think I gave myself a headache by trying to understand the combat system without actually having played the game :duck: There's arts and blades and drivers and specials and elementals and chain combos and skill point things and attack levels and so much omg :giveup: It's daunting but also quite exciting because then it seems like the journey you take is very personal and dictated by your style of play which is always nice :woohoo:

I'll definitely be getting it in the future but I'm not sure when because it's such a big game and I want it to have a significant chunk of my attention when I play it so I can really get absorbed in the whole story of it. With Breath of the Wild I feel like you can take big breaks between that because the story is kinda given to you shortly after the Great Plateau after seeing Impa with cool details added in as you encounter each Divine Beast but the foundation's set out early on. With this it seems more engrossing, especially considering all the cut scenes :excited2:

River
19 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Have faith, you'll get there :yay: With the races I think it's mostly about going off of the beaten track and finding a key shortcut. Like if you just take the route that the other normal Koopas take sure you can outrun them but the golden one will outrun you because they use shortcuts :omg:

The good thing about me is that I never give up, I can waste hours trying to win something lol

I think the problem is that I'm using the handheld way of the Switch, I'm gonna try to use the joystick thingy because my hands will be close to each other and it may be easier for me..

Haroon
1 hour ago, River said:

The good thing about me is that I never give up, I can waste hours trying to win something lol

I think the problem is that I'm using the handheld way of the Switch, I'm gonna try to use the joystick thingy because my hands will be close to each other and it may be easier for me..

That perseverance and determination :applause: I'd like to think the same but I do have a breaking point, and it can be so bad that I don't bother booting the game up again :flop:

Omg I can't imagine playing Super Mario Odyssey in handheld mode because I was way too used to shaking the right joycon to make him home in on different targets to capture them, otherwise it all comes down to perfect timing and aiming :giveup: You can do that in handheld mode but you'd need to shake the entire thing and I didn't want to damage it internally or something :emma:

River
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That perseverance and determination :applause: I'd like to think the same but I do have a breaking point, and it can be so bad that I don't bother booting the game up again :flop:

Omg I can't imagine playing Super Mario Odyssey in handheld mode because I was way too used to shaking the right joycon to make him home in on different targets to capture them, otherwise it all comes down to perfect timing and aiming :giveup: You can do that in handheld mode but you'd need to shake the entire thing and I didn't want to damage it internally or something :emma:

LOL it happened to once with Rayman :selena: I almost broke the pc lol

OMG  I never thought about damaging it, I shake all of it :cryga:

We don't have a tv yet, we are still filling the house little by little.. so I prefer the handheld, I don't want to shake and like hit the Switch screen lol

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

The other stuff I had to read up on to understand what you meant and omg I think I gave myself a headache by trying to understand the combat system without actually having played the game :duck: There's arts and blades and drivers and specials and elementals and chain combos and skill point things and attack levels and so much omg :giveup: It's daunting but also quite exciting because then it seems like the journey you take is very personal and dictated by your style of play which is always nice :woohoo:

Plus either screenshot or look up tutorials later, as you can’t review them, which sucks. But after you get used to it, you should be fine.

I agree with this.

20 hours ago, Haroon said:

t1mUd5E.png :derpio:

Omg let it happen!

signing out

Tom Nook

Completely random buuuuuut :laughga:

Gaga is obvi working with BloodPop and he is also close to HANA an another artist and guess what she stans Splatoon, I’m gagged

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived