💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

homomo

Also, I really hope they have an Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon for the Switch. 

Next to Zelda, those games are incredible :giveup: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE
On 8/23/2017 at 8:06 AM, Haroon said:

Yeah same, I really miss Walleye Warehouse and Ancho-V Games and Flounder Heights and Mahi Mahi Resort and especially CAMP TRIGGERFISH :cryga: 

Your play style must be so different to mine so it's hard to recommend stuff :laughga: I hardly super jump and I've never kept special saved on mine :emma: I just do swim speed and special charge up and sometimes ink resistance really :shrug: 

Omg Haroon! WALLEYE WAREHOUSE IS MY FAVORITE SPLATOON MAP OF ALL TIME AND CAMP TRIGGERFISH AND ANCHO-V GAMES ARENT FAR BEHIND! WE REALLY STAN THE BEST STAGES. I only do run/swim speed and ink saver, I hate super jumping too, I feel like it wastes time. Great minds think alike! 

Tom Nook
On 8/23/2017 at 5:06 AM, Haroon said:

Yeah same, I really miss Walleye Warehouse and Ancho-V Games and Flounder Heights and Mahi Mahi Resort and especially CAMP TRIGGERFISH :cryga: 

Your play style must be so different to mine so it's hard to recommend stuff :laughga: I hardly super jump and I've never kept special saved on mine :emma: I just do swim speed and special charge up and sometimes ink resistance really :shrug: 

Only super jump in Ranked Battles but rarely in Turf War, but I'm always considering replacing it with Swim Speed or Ink Resistance if I gained enough chunks:laughga: I do special save because it pissed me off when I have a special I'm about to use and somebody splated me :emma: I really want to try Quick Respawn or Stealth Jump. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

So I'm considering swapping my main Aerospray RG with the N-ZAP '85, while they are great for covering areas with ink it is bad offensively especially since the Sub and Special weapon are mainly for spreading ink. The N-ZAP has longer range 50 to 32 and it's more linear and the Sub and Special weapons are also used offensively. The N-ZAP has slightly more damage 27 to 20 and at least 3/4 of the Aerospray firing rate. I felt I get more splated using the Aerospray than the N-ZAP. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
On 8/23/2017 at 8:06 AM, Haroon said:

OML Yes! Flounder Heights!!! I miss that with Urchin Underpass, Hammerhead Bridge, and the Museum Hard to Pronounce Name! Also, I like using the Ink Saver Main and getting the Ink Recovery Main. But that was the original, I can't get any of those, it's taking forever! :grr:

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
19 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

So I'm considering swapping my main Aerospray RG with the N-ZAP '85, while they are great for covering areas with ink it is bad offensively especially since the Sub and Special weapon are mainly for spreading ink. The N-ZAP has longer range 50 to 32 and it's more linear and the Sub and Special weapons are also used offensively. The N-ZAP has slightly more damage 27 to 20 and at least 3/4 of the Aerospray firing rate. I felt I get more splated using the Aerospray than the N-ZAP. 

I honestly think Aerospray is for Turf and grinding reasons. N-Zap is so much better!

But I'm a Spattershot Jr./Tentatek/Dualies main, so take my opinion with a grain of salt

signing out

Tom Nook

When there is a new map but you don't know where you should go or what you should do :poot:

67286c432e585807395e784d771930b4--final-

PrinceOfTheStorm

When someone in my Plaza says "Do It For Marina <3" on Team Invisibility. And then they main the Aerpspray MG :giggle:

Team Flight in this place! And Manta Maria seems fun :fthis:

signing out

Haroon

Haven't played Splatoon 2 in like 2 weeks :flop: It's just I haven't had the time to be downstairs on the TV and I don't enjoy playing Splatoon 2 on the Switch screen in my room :giveup: My skill level has probably plummeted after this gap :smh: 

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:01 AM, Interstellar said:

Also, I really hope they have an Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon for the Switch. 

Next to Zelda, those games are incredible :giveup: 

How are you finding Breath of the Wild? :excited2: I saw you online the other day and I thought to myself, "he must be having the time of his life right now :flutter:" because I know how much of a Zelda fan you are :nick:

homomo
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Haven't played Splatoon 2 in like 2 weeks :flop: It's just I haven't had the time to be downstairs on the TV and I don't enjoy playing Splatoon 2 on the Switch screen in my room :giveup: My skill level has probably plummeted after this gap :smh: 

How are you finding Breath of the Wild? :excited2: I saw you online the other day and I thought to myself, "he must be having the time of his life right now :flutter:" because I know how much of a Zelda fan you are :nick:

OMG. I've been so pissed, because I'm working 9-5 Monday to Friday right now, and have had some busy evenings, so my time has been minimal; however, it's SUPER AMAZING. 

I'm a little bit stressed, because the game is so open, and when I'm going to a destination, there's always so much to explore in the general area, but then I see something a little further, go to that, and stray away.. and it's an endless cycle. :giveup: 

Haroon
2 hours ago, Interstellar said:

OMG. I've been so pissed, because I'm working 9-5 Monday to Friday right now, and have had some busy evenings, so my time has been minimal; however, it's SUPER AMAZING. 

I'm a little bit stressed, because the game is so open, and when I'm going to a destination, there's always so much to explore in the general area, but then I see something a little further, go to that, and stray away.. and it's an endless cycle. :giveup: 

The great thing about the game is that you can play it in small chunks and still progress, like sometimes I just play for 1-2 hours and continue exploring an area and manage to get some Korok seeds or even a shrine, then turn off until next time :woohoo: 

YES WILLIAM OMG I RELATE :cryga: It is very open and it makes people who want to get through each bit very anxious :toofunny: The method I'm using to get around that is only activating 1 new tower at a time and thoroughly exploring each part of the new section of the map before activating the next tower. It's still difficult though because you'll be at the edge of a section and see cool stuff just beyond it that's out of your revealed map.

I read some stuff online about there being loads of empty space in Breath of the Wild and I'm like "WHAT!? :grr:" because I feel like every bit of exploration is rewarding because there's treasure chests and Korok seeds everywhere :yay:

JustaMonster

Omg you've reminded me that I want to play BOTW :giveup: but I dont have a switch :giveup: 

Edit: I just look it up and apparently there is a PC emulator :excited2:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Haroon
39 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Omg you've reminded me that I want to play BOTW :giveup: but I dont have a switch :giveup: 

Edit: I just look it up and apparently there is a PC emulator :excited2:

There's a Wii U version if that helps :green:

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

There's a Wii U version if that helps :green:

If only it was on the originial Wii :giveup: because thats all I have :poot: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Tom Nook

Pearl calling back to her previous SplatFest choices in the new announcement :woohoo: 

0ptebehrqzhz.jpg

Archived