Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Not me panicking and throwing all 3 green shells at the end and them bouncing back and hitting me and making me go from like 3rd to 7th :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Flooo said:

@Haroon I got so excited that I hit you with the red shell at the end that I fell down and then immediately got crushed afterwards:cryga:

LOL :deadbanana: I was wondering where you went :rip: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

NOOOOOO I went on the offensive and really wanted to be 1st and sacrificed my Super Horn to hit Flo with my red shell but he passed the finish line and then I had nothing to defend myself from the red shell and blue shell that came and hit me straight after :cryga: 

I joined for like 3 games but had to leave now, i'll probs be back in 45 min if you're still playing then :cryga:

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Flooo THAT ****ING GREEN SHELL MADE ME LOSE 3RD PLACE SHRLENFSJASN

I just threw them behind me for the sake of it and literally laughed out loud when I saw orange Yoshi spin around on the map:ladyhaha:

Haroon

This isn’t even my Witness era, this is my Double Dutchess era :giveup: 

guys this will be my last race already for today I gtg :( was really fun again, cant wait for next time:hug:

Haroon

Sorry my cat brought in a little present from outside so I had to get him out :rip: I’m waiting to join now :laughga: 

20 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

I joined for like 3 games but had to leave now, i'll probs be back in 45 min if you're still playing then :cryga:

I’ll still be here then :happy: I wanna play for a while and get up to 6500 or something, need to brush up, I’m a bit rusty :emma: 

Haroon
17 minutes ago, Flooo said:

I just threw them behind me for the sake of it and literally laughed out loud when I saw orange Yoshi spin around on the map:ladyhaha:

The unnecessary assault :cryga: 

12 minutes ago, Flooo said:

guys this will be my last race already for today I gtg :( was really fun again, cant wait for next time:hug:

I’ll get you next time :grr: Thanks for playing and see you soon hopefully :kara: 

Retron

Is it honestly necessary to throw a green shell back at the person in 12th (me)? :oprah:

:giveup:

Haroon

I threw a red shell back as I was crossing the finishing line and the person behind me got hit and dropped from 2nd to 7th :rip: 

Retron
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I threw a red shell back as I was crossing the finishing line and the person behind me got hit and dropped from 2nd to 7th :rip: 

Let it be known: Haroon is that b***. :derpga:

Haroon
6 minutes ago, Retron said:

Let it be known: Haroon is that b***. :derpga:

I was on the receiving end enough times, it was time to turn the tables :unicorn: 

Archived