Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

StressedOut

Honestly I'm pretty bored with the stage rotation now. I wouldn't be upset if they added a couple more stages from the first Splatoon game

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
1 hour ago, StressedOut said:

Honestly I'm pretty bored with the stage rotation now. I wouldn't be upset if they added a couple more stages from the first Splatoon game

I know Splatoon came with 5 and added 11 over time :tony: Splatoon 2 has 8 well 9 now and I'm hoping they add more over time I know there is still 1 confirmed one left from the trailers :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm

This update OML is taking forever :air:

1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I know Splatoon came with 5 and added 11 over time :tony: Splatoon 2 has 8 well 9 now and I'm hoping they add more over time I know there is till 1 confirmed one left from the trailers :lolly:

Some leaks apparently have sources that two old stages are returning some time in the future (not proven true but whatever)

1 hour ago, StressedOut said:

Same, Starfish Mainstage and The Reef are all I enjoy playing lol

signing out

Stan Is My Name
Spoiler

It's sort of a big spoiler depending on what you consider "big" is

Spoiler

A datamine suggests all the splatoon1 maps will be returning, to be more specific Blackbelly and Kelp Dome. Some new weapons like a ketchup bottle? I donno. And some salmon run skins of weapons sorta like hero weapons. And there's a *slim* chance of playing as octolings but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

PrinceOfTheStorm
5 minutes ago, Stan Is My Name said:
  Hide contents

It's sort of a big spoiler depending on what you consider "big" is

Hide contents

A datamine suggests all the splatoon1 maps will be returning, to be more specific Blackbelly and Kelp Dome. Some new weapons like a ketchup bottle? I donno. And some salmon run skins of weapons sorta like hero weapons. And there's a *slim* chance of playing as octolings but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

What I heard too, and wish I can forget it ;-;

signing out

Tom Nook

So this is my set up :lolly: does anyone recommend I should reroll, or specifically replace abilities 

sQe9IMp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f 

ccLjXQs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

dIHgK4g_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

HrjEH2y_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

MANiDONTCURE
8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

🚨 NEW MAPS FOR SPLATOON 2 🚨

tumblr_ov2x0eeGBM1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

We learned that on Friday evening, a new stage will be added to the mix. The Manta Maria is a large sailboat moored at a harbor near Inkopolis, and it will soon be the site of many fierce ink battles. The towering masts and nets in the center of the stage will likely be a key area of conflict.

We’ve noticed that Inklings often choose to do battle on or near bodies of water, even though their bodies are incompatible with water. It could be that they revel in the danger of it, but more research is needed on this subject.

----------------------------------------

tumblr_ov3hxyUzFj1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov3hxyUzFj1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

An update to the Splatoon 2 game will be released this evening: Version 1.2.0. For details, please visit this page: 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897

One of the key updates is that Grizzco Industries has apparently established a new location for its Salmon Run operation. This location is known as Lost Outpost. It appears to be an abandoned settlement near a coastal region.

You can use the walls of the main structure to evade Salmonid attacks, but the walls will also block your line of sight. You’ll need to be even more vigilant in watching your teammates’ backs.

This stage will be available via The Shoal for local multiplayer later this evening, as well as rotated into upcoming online work-shifts.

@Haroon @Stan Is My Name @Banshee @Logan @NintendoMONSTER @MANiDONTCURE @JGD @JaneTheC

Awesome!! I'm team Pearl btw <3 

Haroon
11 hours ago, StressedOut said:

Yeah same, I really miss Walleye Warehouse and Ancho-V Games and Flounder Heights and Mahi Mahi Resort and especially CAMP TRIGGERFISH :cryga: 

8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

So this is my set up :lolly: does anyone recommend I should reroll, or specifically replace abilities 

sQe9IMp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f 

ccLjXQs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

dIHgK4g_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

HrjEH2y_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Your play style must be so different to mine so it's hard to recommend stuff :laughga: I hardly super jump and I've never kept special saved on mine :emma: I just do swim speed and special charge up and sometimes ink resistance really :shrug: 

Tom Nook

So what exactly is the purpose of Respawn Punisher :oprah: so if I die it takes longer for me to respawn and lose points but does it affect my team mates and the person who splatted me :oprah: somebody explain :oprah: how is this useful :oprah:

Haroon

I keep contemplating whether to get Pokken Tournament DX or not :gum: I already have the first one on Wii U but I don't play it anymore but it was enjoyable it's just I fell out of it and got pretty bitter that we weren't getting DLC characters :flop: I should probably go trade in my Wii U games before they lose even more value to be honest, like get rid of Mario Kart 8 as well :huh:

The games I'll be keeping on my Wii U:

Bayonetta 1 + 2
Yoshi's Woolly World
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Splatoon

But then I'm not sure about Splatoon because as much as I'd love to play it I don't see myself doing that now that Splatoon 2's here, even if I like some of the maps and weapons, and when they turn off online stuff for the Wii U that game will be obsolete :rip: 

homomo

So, I bought Zelda (of course, it's a must) 

However, I don't know what other games to get? I'll probably get Sonic Mania, simply because Sonic was a pillar of my childhood. Does anyone recommend Splatoon?

Haroon
Just now, Interstellar said:

Does anyone recommend Splatoon?

TO THE MOON AND BACK :giveup: The thing with Splatoon is (for me anyway) turf war gets stale but you only need it until level 10, then things get waaay more interesting because you have access to ranked mode which is the meat of the game :excited2: After that it's like a majorly replayable game, like it never feels boring or old because maps are changing and your rank and teams and strategy and game modes :woot: 

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

So, I bought Zelda (of course, it's a must) 

However, I don't know what other games to get? I'll probably get Sonic Mania, simply because Sonic was a pillar of my childhood. Does anyone recommend Splatoon?

I definitely recommend Splatoon even if you don't like shooters there are other ways to play, plus there is monthly new content to keep the game fresh :lolly:

homomo
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

TO THE MOON AND BACK :giveup: The thing with Splatoon is (for me anyway) turf war gets stale but you only need it until level 10, then things get waaay more interesting because you have access to ranked mode which is the meat of the game :excited2: After that it's like a majorly replayable game, like it never feels boring or old because maps are changing and your rank and teams and strategy and game modes :woot: 

13 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I definitely recommend Splatoon even if you don't like shooters there are other ways to play, plus there is monthly new content to keep the game fresh :lolly:

Awesome! Thanks you two!

Archived