💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

SHOOKGA

Omg woah this thread seems cool!

Unfortunately I dont have NDS or anything nintendo honestly BUT THIS SEEMS SO COOL I WANNA BE A PART OF IT:wub::wub:

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Yeah quite a few of us play Splatoon 2 :yay: Not to be a total idiot but what exactly are League Battles, I'm pretty sure they were explained in the direct a while ago but it's all a blur :emma: 

I'm gonna add you as soon as I get downstairs :excited2:

What's your friend code? :woohoo: Besides Splatoon 2 there's Breath of the Wild unless you're done with that or not interested in Zelda. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is great though, I mean I haven't got it or played it but I have the Wii U version and that one's awesome so Deluxe must be as well :laughga: 

New as in Pokken Tournament DX or Ultra Moon/Sun? :derpga: 

The world is gonna end as we know it when they release the new canon Pokémon game on the Switch :giveup: 

New all around :emma: I want a new game for the ds... 

Stan Is My Name

Oh League Battles are just when 2 or 4 people team up and play a ranked mode, after 7 matches your score gets calculated and you end up on a leader board. It's pretty fun until you face some tryhard teams.

Oh I don't have any other switch games atm :/ 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Tom Nook

The Splatbrella is coming :woot: and i was just starting to get used to the splash-o-matic :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

NintendoMONSTER

I finally finished all my exams :tony: 

I can focus on playing Splatoon 2 now :pray: (and party all night :firega:)

Is anyone interested in making a GGD Splatoon 2 "evening"? So we can all play together? :) 

MANiDONTCURE
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

Yeah quite a few of us play Splatoon 2 :yay: Not to be a total idiot but what exactly are League Battles, I'm pretty sure they were explained in the direct a while ago but it's all a blur :emma: 

I'm gonna add you as soon as I get downstairs :excited2:

What's your friend code? :woohoo: Besides Splatoon 2 there's Breath of the Wild unless you're done with that or not interested in Zelda. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is great though, I mean I haven't got it or played it but I have the Wii U version and that one's awesome so Deluxe must be as well :laughga: 

New as in Pokken Tournament DX or Ultra Moon/Sun? :derpga: 

The world is gonna end as we know it when they release the new canon Pokémon game on the Switch :giveup: 

League battles are unlocked when you hit B- in at least one of the ranked modes! In league battles you can go in a pair, or a group of four and fight against/with other pairs or against other groups of four to reach the number one spot on the competitive ladder. It's great to practice the ranked modes, especially because you don't lose any ranked points/get cracks when you lose a match!

Haroon
6 hours ago, Slappy said:

Hey ^^ 

My 3ds friend code is: 1177-7838-7024 

I will also post the one for the switch once i get it. I'm moving to Germany and I couldn't afford any luggage. But I can't wait to finally get it! :excited2:

In the meantime, I'll spend my freetime palying with my 3ds. If you're into Pokemon battles feel free to text me! :hor:

Also, is anyone familiar with the Metroid series? I just finished the last part of the Prime Trilogy and I can't wait until the new Games are going to be released! :excited2:

Welcome :hug: I'll boot my 3DS up and add you in a sec and get you added to the OP too :yay: 

I've never played the Metroid series but I'm a huge fan of Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Super Smash Bros so I am interested. The footage they showed of Samus Returns looked really cool, I've always been a fan of 2D platformers :woohoo: 

Also just saw this but they're releasing a limited edition Samus 3DS XL :O

6 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

Omg woah this thread seems cool!

Unfortunately I dont have NDS or anything nintendo honestly BUT THIS SEEMS SO COOL I WANNA BE A PART OF IT:wub::wub:

Sure :yay: have you played any of the Nintendo games? A life without Mario/Zelda/Pokémon is a life not yet lived :giveup: 

1 hour ago, Stan Is My Name said:

Oh League Battles are just when 2 or 4 people team up and play a ranked mode, after 7 matches your score gets calculated and you end up on a leader board. It's pretty fun until you face some tryhard teams.

Oh I don't have any other switch games atm :/ 

11 minutes ago, MANiDONTCURE said:

League battles are unlocked when you hit B- in at least one of the ranked modes! In league battles you can go in a pair, or a group of four and fight against/with other pairs or against other groups of four to reach the number one spot on the competitive ladder. It's great to practice the ranked modes, especially because you don't lose any ranked points/get cracks when you lose a match!

Ahhh I see :O That sounds really cool but 2 VS 2 sounds really intimidating and intense :gum: Like if one of you dies then bam there's such a huge disadvantage because that's half of the team gone for like 10 seconds :rip: 

13 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

I finally finished all my exams :tony: 

I can focus on playing Splatoon 2 now :pray: (and party all night :firega:)

Is anyone interested in making a GGD Splatoon 2 "evening"? So we can all play together? :) 

I'M IN :woot:

SHOOKGA
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Sure :yay: have you played any of the Nintendo games? A life without Mario/Zelda/Pokémon is a life not yet lived :giveup: 

unfortunately no, growing up my parents have strict rules towards games, i only play cooking mama on a TV once.

edit: so thats why i don't play video games, but i do watch gamers

MANiDONTCURE
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Welcome :hug: I'll boot my 3DS up and add you in a sec and get you added to the OP too :yay: 

I've never played the Metroid series but I'm a huge fan of Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Super Smash Bros so I am interested. The footage they showed of Samus Returns looked really cool, I've always been a fan of 2D platformers :woohoo: 

Also just saw this but they're releasing a limited edition Samus 3DS XL :O

Ahhh I see :O That sounds really cool but 2 VS 2 sounds really intimidating and intense :gum: Like if one of you dies then bam there's such a huge disadvantage because that's half of the team gone for like 10 seconds :rip: 

I'M IN :woot:

Oh I explained it wrong!* So we would be a pair, and there would be three other pairs (making 4 pairs in total, 8 players), so we, a pair, would be matched with another pair, and would fight against the other two pairs, who got grouped together. It's the only way to really play with a friend for every single game.

Tom Nook

The Splatbrella is said to have the sub weapon: Sprinkler, and the special weapon: Ink Storm (of course).

DG8CvMSUMAQpUsx?format=jpg

MANiDONTCURE
6 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

The Splatbrella is said to have the sub weapon: Sprinkler, and the special weapon: Ink Storm (of course).

DG8CvMSUMAQpUsx?format=jpg

This weapon has so much potential omg! I think it could be perfect for rainmaker and tower control, but it could easily be countered by tri slosher/tentatek flankers!

Tom Nook

Happy 25th Anniversary Kirby

Banner-Kirby-25thAnniversary-Cake.jpg

This is probably old news but it's been 25 years since the powerful, pink, puff made its debut. Also we are expecting a Kirby game in 2018! 

Haroon
On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, SHOOKGA said:

unfortunately no, growing up my parents have strict rules towards games, i only play cooking mama on a TV once.

edit: so thats why i don't play video games, but i do watch gamers

Omg Cooking Mama :giveup: I had the first game of that, the DS one, and it was so much fun. I got gold medals on all of the recipes except one which I gave up trying on :flop: 

Oh cool, which channels do you watch? :yay: Before getting Breath of the Wild and even now that I have it, I still watch so many YouTube videos of people doing different things on it :flutter:

23 hours ago, MANiDONTCURE said:

Oh I explained it wrong!* So we would be a pair, and there would be three other pairs (making 4 pairs in total, 8 players), so we, a pair, would be matched with another pair, and would fight against the other two pairs, who got grouped together. It's the only way to really play with a friend for every single game.

Ahhh I see, that makes sense. I'm totally in, but would we be like talking via the Nintendo app or Discord or something as well during it? :confused: 

22 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

I gave it a shot today and omg it's such a defensive weapon :air: Wish they'd make a few changes though, like if we could bring out the shield form whenever we wanted instead of having to shoot and hold, and if we were able to shoot off the umbrella top without having to hold it for 84 years :rip: There's not enough active control over the different functions of it, which is unfortunate because it has such cool functions :grr:

SHOOKGA
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg Cooking Mama :giveup: I had the first game of that, the DS one, and it was so much fun. I got gold medals on all of the recipes except one which I gave up trying on :flop: 

Oh cool, which channels do you watch? :yay: Before getting Breath of the Wild and even now that I have it, I still watch so many YouTube videos of people doing different things on it :flutter:

Cooking mama was amazing, now they have the mobile app and I do sometimes play it

When I was younger, I watched stampy or ballisticsquid, they are like Minecraft players but they dont really play nintendo games

Now I tend to watch pewdiepie, jackscepticeye etc, sometime they do play Nintendo games

I still remeber my cousin had an nds so when we were kids we would fight over it, they also had wii! Wii was such a smart invention I loved playing on it, especially Wii sports!

But I feel like nowadays Nintendo games are getting less recognition...:neyde:

Archived