Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If they have 'dusk' then I demand that there also be a 'dawn' :neyde: 

Same :nails: but I for one welcome our new orange doggo I gonna capture a female one and name it Lady Marmalade :gaycat:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

:lana: 

But at the end of the day I'm not the one eating mayo, so who's the real winner here?

tumblr_inline_onnxcoJh9Y1qa3grs_500.gif

Tom Nook

Wait so mayo the egg lard won :udidnt: Ketchup won the popular vote but I guess not the electoral college

tumblr_inline_onnxcoJh9Y1qa3grs_500.gif

JaneTheC

WAIT ketchup lost

IYG1I6B.png

and i learned that ketchup vs ketchup matches don't count which were more common than ketchup vs mayo

nintendo get **** themselves in their Asian hole

200.webp#7-grid1

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

WAIT ketchup lost

IYG1I6B.png

and i learned that ketchup vs ketchup matches don't count which were more common than ketchup vs mayo

nintendo get **** themselves in their Asian hole

200.webp#7-grid1

I got equally Mayo vs Ketchup and Ketchup vs Ketchup matches but those high in fat condiment lovers really start get ruthless, I at least thought we were going to win

cry.gif?resize=600,337 

Tom Nook

I realized North America does not like mayo :ladyhaha: also if 73% of people in NA like Ketchup then there's going to be a high number of good players but also crappy players. Meaning Team Mayo will have a high advantage of facing people who suck then based on their skill level. Also if the Ketchup Vs. Ketchup counts then at the end it is a popularity contest unfair to Team Mayo not a competition based on skill to which I say git gud

Tom Nook
34 minutes ago, Logan said:

I was team Ketchup but regardless I got like 31 sea snails so it's all good. 

I got 21 :selena:

Logan
1 minute ago, Alolan Raichu said:

I got 21 :selena:

Whoops I was wrong, it was 21 for me as well :P 

Tom Nook
Just now, Logan said:

Whoops I was wrong, it was 21 for me as well :P 

Oh thank god I was wondering why did someone got more than me :selena: :selena: :selena: 

Logan
Just now, Alolan Raichu said:

Oh thank god I was wondering why did someone got more than me :selena: :selena: :selena: 

I like that the snail difference between the winning and losing team is very small. 

Haroon

Beat my first Divine Beast on Breath of the WIld :woohoo:

Spoiler

The process of taking over the machine was really cool but I am underwhelmed overall :S I prefer the idea of there being a set themed dungeon that goes from room to room and requires keys and so on, that's like one of the biggest highlights of the series :giveup: I get we have LOADS of shrines now to fill that void but it's still not the same. Like shrines all look the same and have the same visual theme, whereas in previous Zelda games it was really fun to finally get to a dungeon because it'd be like a mini world of puzzles all with the same visuals and it was more eventful overall. I understand that we can't have it all though and there does need to be a trade off somewhere :O 

Archived