And you are going in hell for using it

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, JaneTheC said:

And you are going in hell for using it

And I shall see you there too :giggle:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

Been switching between Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 and I think I'm set for life basically :toofunny: Haven't even gotten to the first Divine Beast yet because of all of the exploration :laughga: 

6 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:
Bloodpop is playing Splatoon 2 :tony: i love that dude :tony: 

I send him my Nintendo Switch ID :selena: maybe he wants to join the GGD Splatoon Group :selena:

His taste in artists to work with and video games :applause: 

6 hours ago, JaneTheC said:

He is using aerospray tho :wtf: 

If I play turf war then I do too :koons: Why not go for a weapon that inks the ground like a beast? :gaysia:

Tom Nook

When is GameFreak is going to announce Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon information? :grr: So we have nothing from the CoroCoro leaks and the game is three months away :grr: What kind of pre-Joanne World Tour info tease! 

Tom Nook

:woot: The 2nd Annual SplatFest is here :woot: 

tumblr_ou4no8RYit1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The two oppositions are Team Mayo and Team Ketchup. With special colored ink for this event. 

splatfest-ink-colors.jpg

The SplatFest will kick off August 4th 9PM PST to August 5th 9PM PST. Oh but that is not all.

tumblr_ou65kdTnA71u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The next DLC weapon is the Sploosh-o-matic. The range is pretty short, however its rapid-fire makes it an excellent choice for close-combat situations. This set comes with a Curling Bomb sub and Splashdown special. It'll be available today 7PM PST before the SplatFest begins.  

giphy.gif

So rev up those fryers see ya at the Starfish Mainstage! 
@Banshee
@Creativek
@Darcklighter22
@FlopSlurper
@Flooo
@GeoDude
@Haroon
@JaneTheC
@JGD
@Korok
@NintendoMONSTER
@StressedOut

Princess Zelda
On 3/8/2017 at 5:39 PM, Haroon said:

Been switching between Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 and I think I'm set for life basically :toofunny: Haven't even gotten to the first Divine Beast yet because of all of the exploration :laughga: 

YOU WILL LOVE THE DIVINE BEASTS :firega: do you have a favourite area yet?

Cuchulainn

Hehe I never got into the Splatoon series. Looks like you guys are having a good time :D 

Haroon
On 8/3/2017 at 7:15 PM, Alolan Raichu said:

When is GameFreak is going to announce Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon information? :grr: So we have nothing from the CoroCoro leaks and the game is three months away :grr: What kind of pre-Joanne World Tour info tease! 

I forgot there were new Pokemon games coming out before reading this post :flop: 

3 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

The two oppositions are Team Mayo and Team Ketchup. With special colored ink for this event. 

splatfest-ink-colors.jpg

OMG THE DIFFERENT INK COLOURS ARE SO COOL :giveup: 

3 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

YOU WILL LOVE THE DIVINE BEASTS :firega: do you have a favourite area yet?

I hope so :gum: I've read about it not being like dungeons in the previous Zelda games and the thing is dungeons were like my favourite part so I'm nervous :laughga: I've not gone through many areas yet, like I've only activated 3 towers so far: Great Plateau, Hateno, and Lanayru. Explored Great Plateau & Necluda + Hateno fully but only gotten through like half of Lanayru, almost at Zora's Domain :awesome: 

2 hours ago, Creativek said:

Hehe I never got into the Splatoon series. Looks like you guys are having a good time :D 

Have you played it yet? :O Like not turf war, but like ranked mode with tower control/splat zones/rainmaker?

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Have you played it yet? :O Like not turf war, but like ranked mode with tower control/splat zones/rainmaker?

Nope. I've never played a Splatoon game. I've never really been drawn towards shooter type games.

Haroon
Just now, Creativek said:

Nope. I've never played a Splatoon game. I've never really been drawn towards shooter type games.

Ah I see, fair enough :happy: Not to get all promo on you but it's different enough from most shooters in my opinion, it's not like the constant barrage of CoD and Halo and other games, although I do love CoD team deathmatch online and Halo :laughga:

If you play Super Smash Bros then I'm guessing in the next new one they'll have the squid kid as a new fighter so you can give them a try there :poot: 

Tom Nook

Omg tower control is my scheiße (available on iTunes *wink*)

anigif_enhanced-26498-1415248206-1.gif

Coming at you with that slosher 

creeping-tom-57fc1ae0a306f.jpeg

Tom Nook
Just now, JGD said:

Ready for Team Ketchup to win :lolly: 

giphy.gif

Archived