Featured Posts

loathereality

it was released yesterday?

noone cared cuz we were shooketh by praying 👼🏿🙎🏾

Bradley
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

it was released yesterday?

noone cared cuz we were shooketh by praying 👼🏿🙎🏾

I love Kesha but Macklemore is more successful than her. You can bring your negativity elsewhere.

Thrift Shop has 1 billion views, Can't Hold Us has 500 million views and

macklemore-ryan-lewis-2014-grammys-e1486

macklemore_ryan_lewis_mtv_vma.jpg

loathereality
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I love Kesha but Macklemore is more successful than her. You can bring your negativity elsewhere.

Thrift Shop has 1 billion views, Can't Hold Us has 500 million views and

macklemore-ryan-lewis-2014-grammys-e1486

macklemore_ryan_lewis_mtv_vma.jpg

no negativity was present 

Bradley
Just now, loathereality said:

no negativity was present 

'No one cared.' Wow very respectful.

I reported btw.

loathereality
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'No one cared.' Wow very respectful.

I reported btw.

go open another 50 accounts and continue reporting lol sounds like this is very positive

why so jealous 

Bradley
Just now, loathereality said:

go open another 50 accounts and continue reporting lol sounds like this is very positive

why so jealous 

Actually one report will be enough to get the mod's attention, you don't need 50.

loathereality
7 minutes ago, Giorgio said:

What a snoozefest.

be careful you have to respect everyone and everything from te bottom of your heart 

Bradley
7 minutes ago, loathereality said:

be careful you have to respect everyone and everything from te bottom of your heart 

Actually I didn't report him because he was just giving his opinion on the song.

The difference between you and him is that you insulted Macklemore and instead of giving a comment on his work, you stooped to 'no one cared', which was disrespectful.

loathereality
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Actually I didn't report him because he was just giving his opinion on the song.

The difference between you and him is that you insulted Macklemore and instead of giving a comment on his work, you stooped to 'no one cared'.

no one cared really, this is not disrespect

noone shared it here, popular work is always shared here but because of new releases it was skipped 

i actually love macklemore but noone cared and stating this, is not disrespect but maybe you do not feel so good about this situation and attacking me can make you feel better

not a mature defense mehcanism, i feel sorry for you i mean if banning me from your environment makes you feel better then go for it what can i say :D

i think i said everything and i do not want this argument to continue

Bradley
4 minutes ago, loathereality said:

no one cared really, this is not disrespect

noone shared it here, popular work is always shared here but because of new releases it is skipped 

i actually love macklemore but noone cared and stating this, is not disrespect but maybe you do not feel so good about this situation and attacking me can make you feel better

not a mature defense mehcanism, i feel sorry for you i mean if banning me from your environment makes you feel better then go for it what can i say :D

i think i said everything and i do not want this argument to continue

Popular work is always shared here. Wait

you're saying Azealia Banks is popular? Gretchen is popular? Cuca is popular? No one outside of this forum knows who they are.

Btw, I was only here to share his music, I didn't come to attack anyone nor did I attack anyone. I didn't even mention Kesha, the person who did that was you. Also you can kindly show me where the 'attack' was cause I don't remember me attacking anyone.

Btw what banning you from my environment? What are you talking about? :rip:

Haroon

Guys can we please stay on-topic :sweat: If any posts break the rules then report them and leave the rest to the mods. If there's a personal discussion happening here then please take it to PMs instead of watering down this thread because an argument about meaning or intention or etc of a post can detract from the subject at hand :spin: 

Just thought I'd quickly come in and say that :ohno: 

LordEnigma

Don't understand the appeal of Macklemore but the performance was alright, the video meh.

DrewStevens

I wish he would get more attention tbh. His message is way more important than 85% of the other rappers' outthere. 

Archived