• Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill/Shape Of You
    • Julia Michaels - Issues
    • Lorde - Green Light
    • Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
    • Others (comment below)

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

What is your current Grammy for Song of the Year? :giggle:

The Grammys says that Song of the Year is given to a "quality song containing both lyrics and melody." I put some of Paul Grein's early picks on the poll + Kesha's new song, which has a possibility to be nominated if it becomes a decent hit. :pray:

Even though Praying is awesome and an amazing comeback, I don't think it will age good to me. Something in its melody doesn't strike me that much. Meanwhile, I've just listened to Million Reasons three times today.

Kermit

not sure about grammy-nominated but Korn's album 'the serenity of suffering' is sick  

h5KW6o.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

whore

Voted for Gaga for three reasons: best one on the list, only one I've heard (other than Kendrick Lamar's), and I don't keep up with new music unless it's someone I love. 

gagagoogoose

We all don't call MR Million Grammys for nothing. Obviously it's our good sis MR.

giphy.gif

Bizcochito

Million Reasons, Million Reasons, Million Reasons, Million Reasons and let me think.............. OH! MILLION REASONS!

Kermit

Okay but Sign of The Times is a pretty decent song and I think it deserves some awarded recognition 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Easy

Harry Styles is overrated so no SOTY for Sign of the Times! :grr:

Spoiler

I listen to him but all the praises he received :sweat: He is an ok singer when singing live. Tbh technique wise, Liam and Zayn are much stronger.

Million Reasons is good but they would probably give it to Kendrick.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Harry Styles is overrated so no SOTY for Sign of the Times! :grr:

Hide contents

I listen to him but all the praises he received :sweat: He is an ok singer when singing live. Tbh technique wise, Liam and Zayn are much stronger.

Million Reasons is good but they would probably give it to Kendrick.

Idk the past 3 winners for SOTY have been ballads

stay with me, thinking out loud, and hello

Thomas P

Well I voted mr because I want it to win but I think that Sott and Praying are better

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Reality

MR and Praying, for me, are tied for first. I voted Praying though since it has the fewer votes :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Easy
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Idk the past 3 winners for SOTY have been ballads

stay with me, thinking out loud, and hello

MR isn't that much of a strong competitor in this category. SOTY awards the song writing. MR is stronger at ROTY which awards the performance as well. If Gaga didn't sing MR and was given to let's say Britney, no one would care about the song. :sweat: The performance made the song a masterpiece, so probably ROTY not SOTY.

Archived