Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ed Sheeran Says He Hasn't Actually Quit Twitter

gagagoogoose

Featured Posts

gagagoogoose

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7857150/ed-sheeran-still-on-twitter

Basically, an unreliable source (The Sun) reported that Ed actually quits Twitter after LM's attack.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3939544/ed-sheeran-forced-to-quit-twitter-after-revealing-vile-comments-bring-him-down/

“I’ve actually come off Twitter completely. I can’t read it. I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it.The head-**** for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much.” 

“Lady Gaga’s fanbase read an interview in which they assumed I was talking about her and they all ****ing hate. And it wasn’t anything to do with that at all. So I think Twitter gets on a massive steam roll of assuming things and then you get in the ****.”

Then the GP caught this fake news and posted it all over the media. This led to a chain of reaction that resulted in us being dragged by our fave.

After the whole thing got blown out of proportion, Ed pulled a Mariah and be like:

giphy.gif

and posted this in Instagram

Either way, we got dragged by both the media and Gaga for "misunderstanding" this quote from him (obviously aimed at Gaga):

“I do not want to be the kind of artist who has had two successful albums and then feels invincible, I have to know when to listen to people, or I’ll end up like those artists you’ve interviewed in recent years, Have seen them become the biggest artists in the world, and then suddenly they will say “I know everything!” And just after they are no longer at the top. The smartest thing to do is listen to people who know I do not want to do the Super Bowl years later, after my biggest success, just to prove I’m still relevant"

200.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easy
4 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

He is sexy, tbh

I had to check the dictionary to confirm whether sexy means what I thought it meant :toofunny:

gagagoogoose
5 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

He is sexy, tbh

Says who?

giphy.gif

Easy

He has a few good songs and had some hits and he has a big ego. :nails: idk maybe he is trying to be that carefree Adele like figure but he really should think before speaking with the power he has. He deserved the drag by Twitter monsters because he decided to say something about an artist who headlined Super Bowl when Gaga was going to play it. He should learn his lesson and be more sensitive before speaking. I do think the hate on this forum is half due to us envying his success tho :giveup:

Xoxo Adriana

how is he even still relevant

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

RainingOnMe

Sooo basically fake news was able to guilt Gaga into telling us not to hate on him (when he totally deserves it)

So unfair for her..

Ariana Grindr
Just now, Easy said:

He has a few good songs and had some hits and he has a big ego. :nails: idk maybe he is trying to be that carefree Adele like figure but he really should think before speaking with the power he has. He deserved the drag by Twitter monsters because he decided to say something about an artist who headlined Super Bowl when Gaga was going to play it. He should learn his lesson and be more sensitive before speaking. I do think the hate on this forum is half due to us envying his success tho :giveup:

His success is nowhere near GAGA's success tho, he needs to work harder.

Arturo
10 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

He is sexy, tbh

you ok? My DMs are open.

JustaMonster

Who else could he be talking about though? :oprah:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Arturo

Can we talk about how despite SOY being the biggest hit of the year the era kind of fizzled out. I thought it was be a blockbuster 1989-type era with multiple #1's. Instead we got a 25-ish success with singles (and of course no where near the success of 25's album sales more like 1/10th of it). I know that Irish song or whatever did well in europe after SOY but in the U.S the album kind of hit a wall and the singles are definitely not selling. They tried to push Castle and it didn't do very much.

Luxe Ford

Lady Gaga healed him! Hallelujah!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived