celeb

Ed Sheeran: Gaga fans attacked me- quits Twitter

Talent

Featured Posts

Talent

nintchdbpict000334393292-e1499111273104.

SHEERAN TWITTER QUITTER: Ed Sheeran forced to quit Twitter after revealing vile comments bring him down

Ed Sheeran announced he's quitting Twitter because vile comments bring him down. The account will stay open, but only Ed’s Instagram account will automatically generate tweets.

“I’ve actually come off Twitter completely. I can’t read it. I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it.The head-**** for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much.”

“I have people like my dad who will have a conversation with me. I don’t have to have someone calling me a whatever.”

But Ed will still read public feedback on his favourite websites, which are more positive. He said: “The comments on The Sun’s websites are actually nice. You would have thought comments on a newspaper website could be the mean ones."

Ed was even targeted by angry fans of Lady Gaga. He said: “Lady Gaga’s fanbase read an interview in which they assumed I was talking about her and they all ****ing hate. And it wasn’t anything to do with that at all. So I think Twitter gets on a massive steam roll of assuming things and then you get in the ****.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3939544/ed-sheeran-forced-to-quit-twitter-after-revealing-vile-comments-bring-him-down/

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

well then dont speak **** about other artists and not expect their fans to attack you. what a childish person I'm sick of him. :madge:

HOTNebraskaGuy

Twitter monsters are the reason Gaga's been shoving promote kindness in our face 24/7 for the past 7 years 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Talent
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Gaga fans are the worst so no surprise there.

Ed Sheeran is the worst too, but he never attacked Gaga. :toofunny: A lot of those quotes were fake. 

Just look: 

lmfao. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

LetsGetHigh

it's quite ironic how fed up he is with hate when the beginning of 2017 all he spread was narcissism and hate towards other artists :air:

PartySick
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Gaga fans are the worst so no surprise there.

Twitter stan fuel + Monster loyalty = DISASTER :rip:

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

tellemhone
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

it's quite ironic how fed up he is with hate when the beginning of 2017 all he spread was narcissism and hate towards other artists :air:

What did he even say?

:air: :air: :air:

KyliesChild
6 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Our impact

3 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

It's what she deserves

lady+gaga+gif+%25287%2529.gif

2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This type of behavior is absolutely repulsive—nobody should condone harassment towards a human being simply for having a different opinion solely especially since it isn't a triumph to an artist who's philosophy contradicts this attitude. Let him be. 

Archived