💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RUMOR: Why is Gaga featured on this Lana track?

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-betrayal-lyrics

I came across this and Genius usually gets credits and lyrics before anyone else and usually gets updates very quickly.  I'm not sure if this is a confirmation that Gaga is featured on Lust For Life because I don't follow her work, but why would Genius allow someone to create a sham that'll ruin their credibility in some way?  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Fake, there was also a faked Marina feature page on here.

Also anyone can make a Genius page, it's like Wikipedia.

Reid LePage

Wouldn't surprise me, does like a Gaga X Lana collab.... I am sure it'll change when LFL tracklist comes out

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

Fake, there was also a faked Marina feature page on here.

Also anyone can make a Genius page, it's like Wikipedia.

Yeah I know that, people can suggest meanings to different lyrics on there and they also have a forum. Mess I was so excited for a second

Talent

Fake and ghei. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

KyliesChild
5 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I didn't notice this but I am dying at how elaborated it isn't and the concept isn't actually kind of nice, especially with all of the “The Odyssey" references. :duck: 

But that was obviously fake because he credited himself

Bizcochito

Here for this. :giveup: But Gaga collabing with someone younger than 60 is not realistic.:tongue:

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, merlot said:

gucci mane? busta rhymes? 

who the f***? :toofunny:

“He told me i didn't even need to wake up Just stay here while i'm looking for a syrup My heart is open and i'm going to lockup I Wasn't ready when he ask me to faceup" YIKES

Cerny
9 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I didn't notice this but I am dying at how elaborated it isn't and the concept isn't actually kind of nice, especially with all of the “The Odyssey" references. :duck: 

But that was obviously fake because he credited himself

Yeah, i was like, let me take a look at Gaga's page and then i saw that. It's like the concept albums fans post here. :toofunny: 

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Yeah, i was like, let me take a look at Gaga's repertory and then i saw that. It's like the concept albums fans post here. :toofunny: 

If only for a night we could return to saturn / And pretend that we were the perfect one / That you didn't leave me right here to burn / But then you pulled a shot without a gun

I mean I have to give the person some credit because I'm assuming that English isn't his/her's first language. 

Cerny
9 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

If only for a night we could return to saturn / And pretend that we were the perfect one / That you didn't leave me right here to burn / But then you pulled a shot without a gun

I mean I have to give the person some credit because I'm assuming that English isn't his/her's first language. 

Are you shading me because I misused a word? I do it all the time. :green:

theahsfan

Maybe this is what the guy reporting that new music from Gaga was coming "sooner" than we think meant..

Archived