Spoiler

is Maths related to science?

Mary Jane Wayne
9 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Who? :emma:

The father of YouTube. 

Red

He's on the top, that's why

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DelusionalGaga

It's his own fault. He can't trash Katy Perry and expect her fans not to come for him :trollga:

Mary Jane Wayne
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It's his own fault. He can't trash Katy Perry and expect her fans not to come for him :trollga:

I'm not even talking about Katy Perry fans here. I'm talking about calling him human trash and nazi white supremacist in the other thread. First thing first that Katy Perry video is entirely satirical BUT let's admit her fans can't expect people to make fun Katy if she goes around asking random stupid stuff like "is math related to science?" Secondly, he once made a distasteful joke, his intention was to show how much of a stupid site fiver actually is. The joke went a bit too far and he apologized for it. It was not fun to watch everyone viciously attack him in the ugliest ways possible. The lies Wall Street journal made up about him were absolutely disgusting, he should have sued them for slander.

Luxe Ford

I've been leaving Pewdiepie alone for as long as I can remember.

He's a gamer on Youtube for chrissakes!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

DelusionalGaga
4 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

I'm not even talking about Katy Perry fans here. I'm talking about calling him human trash and nazi white supremacist in the other thread. First thing first that Katy Perry video is entirely satirical BUT let's admit her fans can't expect people to make fun Katy if she goes around asking random stupid stuff like "is math related to science?" Secondly, he once made a distasteful joke, his intention was to show how much of a stupid site fiver actually is. The joke went a bit too far and he apologized for it. It was not fun to watch everyone viciously attack him in the ugliest ways possible. The lies Wall Street journal made up about him were absolutely disgusting, he should have sued them for slander.

Asking whether maths were related to science isn't offensive to anyone, maybe it's stupid but not a reason to hate on someone. He could have laughed, but he didn't need to make a video about it. So don't be surprised when people hate on him for some joke he made, because it's what he's doing to Katy :trollga:

Mary Jane Wayne
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Asking whether maths were related to science isn't offensive to anyone, maybe it's stupid but not a reason to hate on someone. He could have laughed, but he didn't need to make a video about it. So don't be surprised when people hate on him for some joke he made, because it's what he's doing to Katy :trollga:

Oh my god is it THAT difficult to realize that hes joking 99% of the time? Did that video hurt your feelings that much, fellow Katy Perry stan?

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Oh my god is it THAT difficult to realize that hes joking 99% of the time? Did that video hurt your feelings that much, fellow Katy Perry stan?

I'm not even a Katy stan, nor am I a Pewdiepie hater. I'm just saying that there are many people out there who find his jokes offensive and he will have to deal with it. Once you say something like that you cannot expect only positive reactions :trollga:

Mary Jane Wayne
26 minutes ago, 2007 said:

This fanbase rn 

The accuracy :rip:

also this 

Archived