đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at the Armenian wedding yesterday (7/1).

asana15

Featured Posts

Blade

This is exactly why I need to marry a sugar daddy, so that he can book Gaga for our wedding :gaycat:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

WAS THAT ****ING MARRY THE NIGHT OH WOW I'M SLAYED :giveup:

She better perform it at the Joanne Ball aswell and not only at some snob people's wedding :nails:

Blade
59 minutes ago, Noah said:

the first time she's doing the falsetto omg

:air::air::air:

Why has this (free) bit never sung it like this? Her falsetto sounds so beautiful, I need the full performance in HQ :giveup:

Blade
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

She finally sang it again after all these years :pray:

My skin = cleansed

My face = lifted

My depression = cured

FreeAsMyHair13

Someone  please photoshop her onto the poster for the movie The Wedding Singer in her pink Joanne pantsuit :ladyhaha: 

NewUsername

Omg, this is so cool and she looks amazing :giveup:  MTN :giveup: ! Those guitars and drums and her belting out the song :giveup: 

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

It was a wedding, I think it's the most obvious choice song title-wise :awkney:  Plus, it could've been a requested setlist.

Imagine being able to choose what songs Gaga sings of her discography, just for you :giveup: 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Noah said:

the first time she's doing the falsetto omg

girl I'm shook :giveup:  x10000

Varo Yan
27 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Well, Dr. Simon Ourian is Armenian, isn't he? I wouldn't be surprised, if he was at the wedding and played a role in booking her.

Which is a good thing, of course. Armenians are very influential in Hollywood as well.

Yes.

Thank you :kara:

Almost 99% of people whom surname is ending with -yan or -ian is Armenian.

Spoiler

There is even Little Armenia in LA, which is a community that is part of the Hollywood district of LA. Also Glendele where is more than 1/3 Armenians

Fernster7

Those versions of her songs are great. I want more videos.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Apparently it was a russian BILLIONAIRE, i wish i had that amount of too so i can make Gaga perform at my birthday and create the setlist for her:laughga:

asana15
3 hours ago, Kosh Tuansi said:

Apparently it was a russian BILLIONAIRE, i wish i had that amount of too so i can make Gaga perform at my birthday and create the setlist for her:laughga:

No, it was in fact, an Armenian wedding. It just ignorant media calls everyone Russian from that neck of the woods. Bride - Lolita Osmanova, groom - Gaspar Avdolian.

Archived