celeb

Adele cancels final performances at Wembley Stadium

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

This is heartbreaking. :( I feel so bad for her. I wish her a healthy recovery.

littlepotter

I usually roll my eyes at concert cancellations and was ready to do that again

But that message made me tear up wtf I wanna hug her :selena:

chaeri pls

Ferrer Zorola
15 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

You still have said nothing to backup that she's lazy and I really don't see what she could improve on besides taking better care of her voice.

but I do wish she had just gracefully accepted her award without dedicating it tic Beyoncé when her album was far more successful and reached a larger audience, clearly the better of the two by the Grammy's standards.

I csnt put it in words but you know how you have Pati Labelle and Aretha? That's NOT laziness. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
12 hours ago, Miracle said:

This is really rude.

No it's not truth just got you pressed 😬

LIFE IS GOOD

SlaeUrAnus

It has ALWAYS been made clear that Adele's technique is NOT healthy for her voice - it was why she had to have vocal surgery a few years ago.

In my messy era.

StrawberryBlond

I've been predicting this would happen again and it did. I'm not a vocal coach but I do have a pair of ears. Adele's technique is terrible, she screeches and strains, I've noticed this from the beginning. She does not have a naturally powerful voice, she forces the high notes. I physically wince when I hear her sing at times and wonder what others see in it. Even the professional recordings have this problem. When she did her first performance after vocal surgery, I was waiting to see how she was going to sing her song differently in line with the new rules she'd been given for looking after her repaired chords. But there was no difference. I said that she was going to end up having more vocal problems further down the line and I've been proved right. You'll notice that the world's most famous divas don't experience vocal problems all the time, no matter how many shows they do. Because they have good technique. If your voice is giving out every couple of years, the problem is how you're treating your voice. They say a poor workman blames his tools, right?

It doesn't matter that tickets can be refunded. That doesn't take into account the money spent on travel, accommodation as well as days taken off work and time and effort put into this. Even if she reschedules, they'll have to pay for it all twice. I've heard some fans even saying that this is the second time she's cancelled on them and they're wary about ever seeing her live again in the future. There's some hotels that let you cancel at no extra cost, but you've got to do it within a certain time frame and this was too last minute. Some people were already into their journey when the news broke. And this wasn't at any point in her tour. These were the last 2 dates. At one of the world's biggest stadiums. This is damaging to her reputation, truly. You know, problems that couldn't have been foreseen, I'm fine with. Illness can be sudden. Family emergencies can be sudden. But vocal issues should not happen during a tour. She needs to get more professional.

Archived