Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele cancels final performances at Wembley Stadium

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I won't even bother to read 

by reading the replies I learned it's because of her vocal chords but I thought that it had to do more with her dislike for touring and I was done

there's A LOT of better singers and specially performers so she should take a seat

wait... that's actually all what she does on her shows :saladga:

but since it's about her vocal chords then it's ok I guess :madge:

I've seen her twice and she didn't sit down once...but keep lowkey fat shaming her I guess 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Sad all over. For her, for her fans who travels. But injury are unexpected. Hope she will revivwr soon.

To do months of touring must have very straining to her vocal cords. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ferrer Zorola
27 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I've seen her twice and she didn't sit down once...but keep lowkey fat shaming her I guess 

Fat shaming? Lmao another politically correct and obssessed person. I would say the same about Lana. What do you have to say now? That I'm fat shaming Lana? 

Dont excuse laziness

LIFE IS GOOD

drinkmytears
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Fat shaming? Lmao another politically correct and obssessed person. I would say the same about Lana. What do you have to say now? That I'm fat shaming Lana? 

Dont excuse laziness

Lana also doesn't sit down and stands up and walks around at her shows, even walks into the crowd.

I'm not a politically correct "woke" person at all actually, I don't get offended easily and am always open to discussion. But people have said "she's fat, she just sits there!" for years now. Do we not think the running "Dinner (ft. Adele)" joke is obviously fat shaming her?

I also don't see anything lazy about putting together a 2 hour show where you sing an entire setlist of songs you wrote 100% live, have a bstage that you walk to and from, meet fans, bring them onstage, have indoor rain, give an encore...

Adele, Lana, etc don't make dance music...why would they dance? Their music isn't upbeat (for the most part) so why would the performance be energetic? It doesn't mean its cheap or lazy. Gaga didn't dance and run around the stage at the Cheek to Cheek Tour. 

But keep backtracking! 

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

Lana also doesn't sit down and stands up and walks around at her shows, even walks into the crowd.

I'm not a politically correct "woke" person at all actually, I don't get offended easily and am always open to discussion. But people have said "she's fat, she just sits there!" for years now. Do we not think the running "Dinner (ft. Adele)" joke is obviously fat shaming her?

I also don't see anything lazy about putting together a 2 hour show where you sing an entire setlist of songs you wrote 100% live, have a bstage that you walk to and from, meet fans, bring them onstage, have indoor rain, give an encore...

Adele, Lana, etc don't make dance music...why would they dance? Their music isn't upbeat (for the most part) so why would the performance be energetic? It doesn't mean its cheap or lazy. Gaga didn't dance and run around the stage at the Cheek to Cheek Tour. 

But keep backtracking! 

It's obvious the two make different music than Gaga but you can check yourself the performances she puts on her official VEVO channel (Lana doesn't upload anything live) and she literally has this snoozefest aura. 

LIFE IS GOOD

drinkmytears
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

It's obvious the two make different music than Gaga but you can check yourself the performances she puts on her official VEVO channel (Lana doesn't upload anything live) and she literally has this snoozefest aura. 

I don't need to go on anybody's Vevo, I've seen all 3 live from the front row multiple times! I also don't need to "check myself" thanks! 

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, drinkmytears said:

I don't need to go on anybody's Vevo, I've seen all 3 live from the front row multiple times! I also don't need to "check myself" thanks! 

If Adele wasn't a lazy performer why would she reject the Halftime? Why would she go on tour so reluctantly? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Antonio

Wow so much beef

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

drinkmytears
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

If Adele wasn't a lazy performer why would she reject the Halftime? Why would she go on tour so reluctantly? 

Nothing you're saying adds up?

Please explain how she's lazy when I just proved you wrong that she doesn't just sit in a chair her whole show. 

She makes SLOW music. Songs about heartbreak, aging, etc. She has like a handful of songs that are uptempo, most are ballads. What do you want her to do? When Gaga is singing Speechless, You and I, Million Reasons, etc she (for the most part) just sits at the piano. 

Adele is reluctant to tour because she damaged her voice in 2011 and had to have intense vocal surgery. She still has never been 100% due to poor technique, which yes is partially her fault. 

She doesn't like extensive touring because she is a homebody, and a mom, and has a partner. Touring isn't for everyone. Its obviously exhausting and takes a huge toll on one's mental health. She probably misses her family and being able to just write/record.

Adele said she turned down halftime because she didn't believe she was the right performer for the event. Its a pretty iconic American event, and she isn't American. She also isn't going to put on a high-energy dance show with lots of visuals, pyro, moving parts, costumes, etc. She isn't that kind of performer.

Turning down half time doesn't mean she's lazy. Rihanna has upbeat music and puts on a show with lots of dancers and costumes, but I think she' is a lazy performer. Bieber also has a big stage show with pyro and imagery, but he doesn't even lipsynch, he just lets the track play. Adele isn't a lazy performer at all you're clearly just a hater.

Wolf Boy

Neither Adele or Lana sit during concerts. Theyre singers, they stand and sing, not sure wtf else they're meant to do?

Jed Mayo

Adele is one of the most undeserving artists in my opinion. All she does is stand and sing, and her voice is mediocre and her technique isn't the best. Yet people praise her. She comes out every once in a while with a short tracklist and an average aesthetic. Where's the evolution

Ferrer Zorola
31 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Nothing you're saying adds up?

Please explain how she's lazy when I just proved you wrong that she doesn't just sit in a chair her whole show. 

She makes SLOW music. Songs about heartbreak, aging, etc. She has like a handful of songs that are uptempo, most are ballads. What do you want her to do? When Gaga is singing Speechless, You and I, Million Reasons, etc she (for the most part) just sits at the piano. 

Adele is reluctant to tour because she damaged her voice in 2011 and had to have intense vocal surgery. She still has never been 100% due to poor technique, which yes is partially her fault. 

She doesn't like extensive touring because she is a homebody, and a mom, and has a partner. Touring isn't for everyone. Its obviously exhausting and takes a huge toll on one's mental health. She probably misses her family and being able to just write/record.

Adele said she turned down halftime because she didn't believe she was the right performer for the event. Its a pretty iconic American event, and she isn't American. She also isn't going to put on a high-energy dance show with lots of visuals, pyro, moving parts, costumes, etc. She isn't that kind of performer.

Turning down half time doesn't mean she's lazy. Rihanna has upbeat music and puts on a show with lots of dancers and costumes, but I think she' is a lazy performer. Bieber also has a big stage show with pyro and imagery, but he doesn't even lipsynch, he just lets the track play. Adele isn't a lazy performer at all you're clearly just a hater.

I'm actually not a hater, I do like her music and wished she and Gaga did something but the fact that I think she could improve and the reasons you listed can't make me LOVE her. Besides I cringed so hard this past Grammys when she A) kissed Beyoncé's arse and 2) started over her performance instead of going with the flow 

LIFE IS GOOD

drinkmytears
13 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I'm actually not a hater, I do like her music and wished she and Gaga did something but the fact that I think she could improve and the reasons you listed can't make me LOVE her. Besides I cringed so hard this past Grammys when she A) kissed Beyoncé's arse and 2) started over her performance instead of going with the flow 

You still have said nothing to backup that she's lazy and I really don't see what she could improve on besides taking better care of her voice.

but I do wish she had just gracefully accepted her award without dedicating it tic Beyoncé when her album was far more successful and reached a larger audience, clearly the better of the two by the Grammy's standards.

Noah X
1 hour ago, Jed Mayo said:

Adele is one of the most undeserving artists in my opinion. All she does is stand and sing, and her voice is mediocre and her technique isn't the best. Yet people praise her. She comes out every once in a while with a short tracklist and an average aesthetic. Where's the evolution

giphy.gif

Archived