šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Adele cancels final performances at Wembley Stadium

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Yea, that sucks. Especially since she had that surgery way back in 2011/12...Ā 

However, I still don't know why she didn't do stadiums in the US. She was touring here during the summer.. Ā If she ever comes back, she'll know what to do.

But again, I guess I see another reason why she may not tour again. Her vocal cords sure do take a beating...

rumours

I will always forgive real vocalists, and she certainly falls under that category. As a listener, I'd rather her cancel a show than mime. Hope she gets better soon.Ā :kara:

venusfly

Oh wow, I feel really bad for herĀ :ohno:Ā I really hope she recovers soon and takes some time to get better. I'm sure she can reschedule it at any point, there's never going to be less demand for Adele.

Ferrer Zorola

I won'tĀ even bother to readĀ 

by reading the replies I learned it's because ofĀ her vocal chords but IĀ thought that it had to do more with her dislike for touring and I was done

there's A LOT of better singers and specially performers so she should take a seat

wait... that's actually all what she does on her showsĀ :saladga:

but since it's about her vocal chords then it's ok I guessĀ :madge:

LIFE IS GOOD

shame

Wishing her an effective recovery. Wouldn't want one of the greatest voices of our generation fade away like that.

angels forever, forever angels

Haroon

Omg this broke my heart, I literally just recieved a message from a friend about her going to tomorrow's show :noparty:Ā Adele must be devastated, like these were her final shows for her world tour in London (her home city) of all places and to not be able to complete it :giveup:Ā Also feel really bad for the fans too because she doesn't tour often and won't be touring for a long time probably :SĀ I was lucky enough to be at last night's show and I'm surprised she's saying that she had vocal problems because she sounded awesome, except there was a part where she did something wrong and restarted the song but it seemed like a casual mistake or something? :confused:

At the end of the day it's her voice and health that matters most and I wish her a quick recovery and that in the long run everything turns out okay. It sucks whenever a tour isn't able to be completed (thinking of BTWB as I'm writing this) but I'm sure like Gaga she'll come back swinging :ohno:

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I won'tĀ even bother to readĀ 

So why did you even enter the thread

giphy.gif

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, ShockPop said:

And this is why you learn proper technique, boys and girls.

But she has a history of vocal cord issues.

ShockPop
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

But she has a history of vocal cord issues.

Because of her improper technique and smoking.

Lanius

This is super concerning that she's having vocal issues again and for the same reasons she had 5 years ago. Adele really needs to develop a healthier technique. Than again, she's done 121 show and she sings EVERYTHING Live ( Verse, pre-chorus, Chorus, bridge etc etc) . While a lot of artist just sing the verses and have playback for the choruses so that makes sense. Touring When you're an artist who has vocally challenging catalogue every nightĀ is killing your voice. that's what happen to Mariah and Whitney.

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

So why did you even enter the thread

giphy.gif

I was saving my spot

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived