celeb

Halsey: "I'm a female CEO"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

:applause: Honestly I'm so proud of the immediate mysoginy in this thread I didn't even need to wait a few replies:applause:

chaeri pls

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Dida Ritz

tumblr_inline_nyfv9lTork1qddzt0_500.png

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

BibleThisWay
Just now, littlepotter said:

:applause: Honestly I'm so proud of the immediate mysoginy in this thread I didn't even need to wait a few replies:applause:

Can some ask the mods if they can get an eyeroll emoticon. ":saladga:" just doesn't do justice

LetsGetHigh

In what way or form does this have to do with prejudice against women? People are just over Hasley's lies from what I can analyze. Going on tour and releasing records doesn't make you a CEO. She's under contract with her record label and with a management, so she's really far away from being a CEO unless she opens her own label.

littlepotter

I'm so fucking nauseated at all the comments in the thread, because what she said was exactly directed at people like you. I wish I had the time to report each and every one of you hateful ignorants

chaeri pls

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I'm so ****ing nauseated at all the comments in the thread, because what she said was exactly directed at people like you. I wish I had the time to report each and every one of you hateful ignorants

same. these twinks need to shut the **** up.

lamaisongaga.com

prince
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm so ****ing nauseated at all the comments in the thread, because what she said was exactly directed at people like you. I wish I had the time to report each and every one of you hateful ignorants

6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

No one is slagging her off for being female, no one is being misogynistic or sexist. People are questioning what makes her a CEO and people are confused as to why she's being labeled as one. Stop jumping to conclusions, no one is attacking her for being a female. If she was a bloke, everyone would be saying the same thing because people don't know what the **** she's talking about. Also mods, I agree with @BibleThisWay we need a rolling eye emoticon asap

BibleThisWay
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

But like, she's not a CEO. She isn't a business woman. She's a singer. It's a fact :poot:

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

same. these twinks need to shut the **** up.

Because saying "these twinks" is so much better. C'mon, you're better than that.

BibleThisWay

Halsey is literally 2012-Ga levels of pretentious-ness. At least Gaga had the star power, influence and fame behind her to make what she said somewhat believable.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Can some ask the mods if they can get an eyeroll emoticon. ":saladga:" just doesn't do justice

2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

In what way or form does this have to do with prejudice against women? People are just over Hasley's lies from what I can analyze. Going on tour and releasing records doesn't make you a CEO. She's under contract with her record label and with a management, so she's really far away from being a CEO unless she opens her own label.

2 minutes ago, prince said:

No one is slagging her off for being female, no one is being misogynistic or sexist. People are questioning what makes her a CEO and people are confused as to why she's being labeled as one. Stop jumping to conclusions, no one is attacking her for being a female. If she was a bloke, we'd be saying the same thing because people don't know what the **** she's talking about. Also mods, I agree with @BibleThisWay we need a rolling eye emoticon asap

CEO:

a chief executive officer, responsible for taking managerial decisions.

1. She doesn't need to own a fucking company. 

2. She didn't come and say "Hi I am a CEO let me in!" It's not at ALL what she is saying. She's talking about how the man said she's just a "performer" and didn't have "the look" of a CEO. Would he have dared to tell a guy that he doesn't "look like a CEO"?

3. Here's your eyeroll emoji :wtf:

chaeri pls

BibleThisWay

CEO:

1. She doesn't need to own a ****ing company. 

2. She didn't come and say "Hi I am a CEO let me in!" It's not at ALL what she is saying. She's talking about how the man said she's just a "performer" and didn't have "the look" of a CEO. Would he have dared to tell a guy that he doesn't "look like a CEO"?

3. Here's your eyeroll emoji :wtf:

1. literally who calls themselves a CEO if they're not the CEO of a company.

2. She is just a performer :poot:

3. That's not an eyeroll emoji.

LetsGetHigh

CEO:

1. She doesn't need to own a ****ing company.

Oh please, we all know it doesn't work that way. If I decide that today I'm going to study from 8a - 12p, have a lunch break from 12p - 1p, and study the guitar from 1p - 3p, does it make me a CEO?

Archived