💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Staples for students PSA

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Edonis
3 hours ago, Phlop said:

What's up with that bad yellow mullet. Like come on girl. And school is out. Love the message tho.

Her David Bowie/slicked back hair is everything and more :grr: repent :grr:

OT: I feel like I'd get detention for bothering her so much :giveup: MV's, fashion, etc. I'd become a total teacher's pet :rip:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I really appreciate this, especially coming from a public school district with a relative lack of materials.

3 points in and ready for more

Bizcochito

UGH! she's so iconic and global looking:giveup: no wonder why katy has been LOOSING. :classy:

Spoiler

QUEEN OF POP

CharlieQuinn

Stealing the kids away from Katy. :lana:

Just now, The witch said:

UGH! she's so iconic and global looking:giveup: no wonder why katy has been LOOSING. :classy:

Hide contents

QUEEN OF POP

donutellha

This is so lovely! :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Spock

"Are you the real Lady Gaga"

:selena:

the same question we've been asking ourselves after all those Epione visits

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

this was really cute, but also screaming at

"I want to be a professional dancer"

"What supplies do you need to achieve your dream?"

skull.gif

who will love me when the night is over

actsleazy

i feel like she's been in so many commercials lately

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

actsleazy

from popstar to teacher 

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

What About Us

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7849361/lady-gaga-substitute-teacher-staples-commercial-video

Lady Gaga is probably the last person any middle schooler would expect to see walk through their classroom door, let alone act as substitute teacher for a day. But that's just what the pop star did at Walter Reed Middle School in Hollywood for a new commercial to announce her partnership with Staples to support public education around the country. 

In the commercial, Gaga says she's in the classroom to "promote a positive learning environment" with the office and school supply chain by launching a fundraising campaign for her Born This Way Foundation and DonorsChoose.org, which helps teachers pay for classroom projects and supplies. Through the Staples for Students program, the company has already kicked things off with a $2 million donation to the causes. 

As Gaga's title sponsor for her Joanne tour, Staples is also running a contest to award a $50,000 scholarship and a trip to Las Vegas to see the singer perform and meet her in person.

For the commercial, AdWeek reports there was no script or storyboard. It was just Gaga connecting with the students, asking them about their hopes and dreams with activities that included sitting in a circle and acting out their "future selves."

Gaga's new PSA will air across national TV, digital platforms and social media into the fall for the back-to-school season. Donations are being accepted at Staples stores and at StaplesForStudents.org

This is seriously so sweet of Gaga to do and it's impressive how much she has raised so far for her campaign with Staples.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

15jocart

"I've been teaching since I was 13"

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

"I've always wanted to be a substitute teacher before I wanted to be a singer and/or actress" - Lady Gaga / Joanne / Stefani / Yuyi/ Joe / TributeGa / Emma / Sister's sister etc...

Archived