đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears says Manchester Attack happened in London at Selena Concert

Noah

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

In the current environment we live in, you just cannot be caught not paying attention.

The fact that she tried to even talk about the attack knowing good and well she didn't pay attention to it makes me think she doesn't care.

This is the third "flub" in a string of questionable things she's done recently. First, not knowing where she was on a live mic. Second, dissing fans who paid to see her "live" on a hot mic. Now we have this. This is so disappointing for me, having looked up to her when I was a kid.

This is the kind of behavior that she has partaken in for two, almost three decades that has given pop music and pop performers a bad rap

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Oh okay, I didn't realize it was "rap", I thought it was "rep" which I assumed was short for reputation. 

Also, why can't u be caught not paying attention? Plenty of people don't pay attention. The American public at large is extremely ignorant. A recent poll showed a massive majority of Americans don't know the effect Trumpcare would have on Medicaid. 

Britney's job isn't to to be informed on world affairs. She's a pop star. Her job is to release and perform pop music. She makes 30 million a year and has a very popular Vegas show. She's clearly successful at her job. So she can and is getting away with being how she is. She's the legendary miss Britney Spears. She's Britney, bitch.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneyspears
2 hours ago, Coop said:

quote-i-get-to-go-to-overseas-places-lik

Dumbest-Britney-Spears-Quote.jpg

Second quote is fake. First quote was accurate because she was speaking when she was visiting Europe, so visiting Canada was technically overseas. Nevertheless, mistaking the concert for a Selena one was a bit of a big faux pas! 

brit4ever
15 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

In the current environment we live in, you just cannot be caught not paying attention.

The fact that she tried to even talk about the attack knowing good and well she didn't pay attention to it makes me think she doesn't care.

This is the third "flub" in a string of questionable things she's done recently. First, not knowing where she was on a live mic. Second, dissing fans who paid to see her "live" on a hot mic. Now we have this. This is so disappointing for me, having looked up to her when I was a kid.

This is the kind of behavior that she has partaken in for two, almost three decades that has given pop music and pop performers a bad rap

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Give her a break, she doesn't have to know who's concert was a target of a terrorist attack and Selena and Ariana are easy to be mistaken(both latinas, both ex-acts, both not that relevant and etc.). And about her "behavior", you might be right, but she is not ignorrant all the time (for already 20 years as you said), she is realy woke and well informed on different topics, this was just a mistake, don't take it that serious.

Rabbit Heart
2 hours ago, Creativek said:

Poor Britney. I hope she doesn't get blasted for this.Adly no one cares enough to blast her xD

Rabbit Heart

Tbh Selena or Ariana or Demi etc, they're all the same to me, some Disney girls, that's it :/

Nene Areola
27 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Give her a break, she doesn't have to know who's concert was a target of a terrorist attack and Selena and Ariana are easy to be mistaken(both latinas, both ex-acts, both not that relevant and etc.). And about her "behavior", you might be right, but she is not ignorrant all the time (for already 20 years as you said), she is realy woke and well informed on different topics, this was just a mistake, don't take it that serious.

ariana is 

brit4ever
6 minutes ago, Nene Areola said:

ariana is 

She is italian?! Oops....... :awkney: 

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Ariana is pretty relevant, she has 2 albums in the top 5 most streamed by a female 

Born To Slay
32 minutes ago, tinashesglory said:

Are you really making THAT drama because she mistook two irrelevant ex-acts? :bye:

Ariana has the most streamed album by a female on Spotify, she's not irrelevant.

Madam Margolyes
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

London is in the UK. Manchester is in England. 

Please know your geometry. 

Gurl it's geography :toofunny:

courtneylove
4 hours ago, juju said:

She probably gets all the B-List girls mixed up, probably doesn't even remember who Miley Cyrus is and they did that song together. :awkney: 

Lol she probably did forget about that. She looked like she was not having it during that Miley documentary a hot minute ago. 

Morphine Prince
54 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Gurl it's geography :toofunny:

It was a joke y'all :air:

President Trump
6 hours ago, Coop said:

quote-i-get-to-go-to-overseas-places-lik

Dumbest-Britney-Spears-Quote.jpg

Idk why but this made me lol 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Archived