đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears says Manchester Attack happened in London at Selena Concert

Noah

Featured Posts

Qualle1
37 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

London is in the UK. Manchester is in England. 

Please know your geometry. 

Please tell me, you were joking!

:rip:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She's not undeserving of success. She's a good performer and puts out good music. She's an abolsute pleasure to Stan for.

Fantastic. Great for you. Never once did I mention her not being a good performer or unable to put on a good show - even though there is plenty I could say about that :oprah:

As a person, she is undeserving. Gone are the days celebrities can coast on by without lending their platform to something bigger than themselves. You honestly have to be such a shallow person to demonstrate such disregard for other people. It's disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Exactly. How does a mistake like this mean she doesn't deserve the success she worked hard for? 

Um maybe because she's given pop a bad rap for two decades, doesn't care enough to sing live, remember words, talks sh*t about her PAYING fans on a hot mic, or even knows WHERE she is performing. 

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

Exactly. How does a mistake like this mean she doesn't deserve the success she worked hard for? 

People are just pressed that she's still an icon and still very successful because they're stuck up and think she's talentless. They're pressed someone can make it while lip syncing and not being some deep visionary. I'm happy she is keeping them pressed. She's Britney, bitch.

baptism
8 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

You can't even be respectful. I have no issue with reading and understanding, maybe you have an issue with getting your point across and expressing yourself politely. What happens in the Middle East has as big of an impact on what happens in America, Europe, Asia, etc. Terror is terror. At the end of the day, I doubt you have ever been involved in a terrorist attack and you don't really have room to speak on how it impacts those internationally.

Yes, what she said was ignorant and sensitive people who were involved might take offense. However, it was a mistake. Give her the chance to apologize before you slam her. I'm sure if Britney knew she had hurt others by her ignorance she would apologize. She seems like a really sweet person. 

Not comment at all? Did you listen? She was asked about it. Doing an interview to discuss her show, I don't think the interviewer should've asked her that. She clearly was uncomfortable talking about it. Its not like she's giving speeches on world issues. 

You've never accidentally confused one place with another? You've never made a mistake? Good for you. Britney is only human, she's been through a lot, has a lot of issues with anxiety in interviews and didn't mean any harm. 

Go get mad at the terrorists, our world leaders who are screwing over refugees and minorities. Give Britney Spears a break.

This is my original statement, I recommend that you reread it and reflect:

"Terrorist attacks are common in the Middle East. When they happen in Western countries and on a scale so great as the Manchester attacks it has an impact much greater on most of us than if there were an attack in the Middle East as it's an attack on the way that we live our lives"

There isn't anything untrue about that. For most Westerners, terror attacks in Western Countries impact them more than terror attacks in the Middle East. I feel like that's a given? If the Queen of England dies it will impact Westerns more than if the King of Iran dies. Inevitable, right?

I'm angry with all of them, but the fact that Britney needs to get it together or have her team monitor the questions that she is asked so that she only has to talk about things that she is competent in remains. Not good. 

Born To Slay
Just now, MJHolland said:

Fantastic. Great for you. Never once did I mention her not being a good performer or unable to put on a good show - even though there is plenty I could say about that :oprah:

As a person, she is undeserving. Gone are the days celebrities can coast on by without lending their platform to something bigger than themselves. You honestly have to be such a shallow person to demonstrate such disregard for other people. It's disgusting. 

Um maybe because she's given pop a bad rap for two decades, doesn't care enough to sing live, remember words, talks sh*t about her PAYING fans on a hot mic, or even knows WHERE she is performing. 

She's a charitable person. She's spoken out on political issues a few times. She's not some bad person just because she's not the most outspoken person alive. 

And she hasn't given pop a bad rep. Pop would've had the same bad rep with or without her. 

retroglamx

You're only acting up because this happened at Ariana's concert and she even made a Charity concert afterwards but there are several other massacres going on in the world and Britney (like everyone else) is not obligated to know them all... bye.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Well, it's not her fault they are irrelevant and forgetable....... :awkney: 

Ariana is far from irrelevant 

whore

Does it really matter who's concert it happened at though? It was a tragedy that shouldn't have happened in the first place, and Ariana Grande probably doesn't want her name connected to it anyway 

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

She doesn't have to know what happend. It's a mistake nothing more.

exactly this.

-Mark

1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

She doesn't have to know what happend. It's a mistake nothing more.

she's a grown woman and should be aware of the world's events. Even if only for her children's sake.

Ay mi Britney :sharon:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Does it really matter who's concert it happened at though? It was a tragedy that shouldn't have happened in the first place, and Ariana Grande probably doesn't want her name connected to it anyway 

I doubt team Ariana cares that her name is connected to it. It's benefitted her career. I know that sounds awful but it's undeniably helped her career.

Archived