Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
20 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

No, I get it.

Selling things determines your level of talent. If she barely sold anything, she would not be considered a great entertainer.

Therefore, being the biggest song of 2017, means you/the song are REALLY talented and entertaining.

So yes, I do understand the "logic" :selena:

Nope.. it means that people don't care if she sings live or not. Britney is legend and a performer, not a singer. And music "world" would suck if we only listened to "talent filled" songs such as MR, anything by Adele (IMO).. etc. We need some fun catchy songs to dance to.. Talent is not everything. You need to have X factor to sell and entertain. 

LordEnigma
19 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Nope.. it means that people don't care if she sings live or not. Britney is legend and a performer, not a singer. And music "world" would suck if we only listened to "talent filled" songs such as MR, anything by Adele (IMO).. etc. We need some fun catchy songs to dance to.. Talent is not everything. You need to have X factor to sell and entertain. 

You can have talent AND make fun catchy songs :selena:

Regina George
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

You can have talent AND make fun catchy songs :selena:

Well in many cases catchy songs are not real talent showcase (aka Closer, Bon Apetit, Work, Work From Home, Sorry, and many more) :selena: but it still works and people buy it. 

BgRaEgTaT

Mess. I’d rather her just admit it, she’s been doing it for like over 15 years and all of her fans (and most of the world) know it and have accepted it. She should too. Piece of me is still a great show regardless of the lip syncing.

In a recent Israeli TV interview, Britney responded to a question about just how much of the vocals you hear at her concerts are actually live. The answer? Most of them, apparently.

"A lot of people think that I don’t sing live," she said. "Because I’m dancing so much, I do have a little bit of playback, but there’s a mixture of my voice and the playback. It really pisses me off because I’m busting my ass out there and singing at the same time, and nobody ever really gives me credit for it, you know?"

http://on.mtv.com/2tvLR4C

RainingOnMe

She's right tho, she does sing sometimes but it's hard for her since she's dancing and jumping around at the same time. Also, there is a backing track that's louder than her mic feed to prevent her mishaps from being heard since she's doing her choreography.

Runway

I’m busting my ass out there and singing at the same time, and nobody ever really gives me credit for it, you know?

tenor.gif

BLACKOUTbritney

Britney babe :air:

This tour honestly just keeps getting messier and messier :rip: 

Zombie

When you are a real life Barbie you don´t need to sing live, she is a doll, talent is for other people

Bizcochito

Her live voice is soo good, she almost sounds like it is a CD playing. REINA:lolly:

Archived