Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney adresses lipsyncing/Playback

Noah

Featured Posts

Regina George
4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I think we should all give Britney some credit. 

She sings LIVE every single word. Even Sia's version of Perfume. 

This is fake tho.. there's not one other video from the same night with this ''audio''..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allan

Idk why you're all mad about it, this was the best response she could've given, believe me. Every single person knows she's been lipsyncing since I don't even know when, but at the moment she admits that she 100% doesn't sing live media will put her all over the headlines and people will bash her entire life nonstop.

I mean, I'm not saying I support lipsyncing and I still wish that one day she sings live again, but well, everybody knows about it and she's not forcing anyone to buy tickets...

brit4ever
4 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well she doesn't entertain very well either :reductive:

The 800k people that bought tickets for Piece of Me and the people at her sold-out tour don't agree. :tea: 

Mythos

Who cares anymore at this point. Yes she does lipsync, yes she doesn't dance as she used to, but that's normal, she got older. But as long as people are buying tickets to see her live, who am i to judge. It may not be my style, and i would not pay money for her show, but nobody is forcing me, so...

Panchecco

omg what?

does she think we're stupid?

gurl at least admit it, it's pathetic at this point

Laceface
12 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I think we should all give Britney some credit. 

She sings LIVE every single word. Even Sia's version of Perfume. 

Oh my :air:

LordEnigma
6 hours ago, brit4ever said:

The 800k people that bought tickets for Piece of Me and the people at her sold-out tour don't agree. :tea: 

So with that logic Despacito is better than anything Gaga has ever written or sung. :selena:

Regina George
15 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

So with that logic Despacito is better than anything Gaga has ever written or sung. :selena:

Amm you clearly don't get the "logic"... :awkney:

The Child
10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:awkney:

tumblr_njj3r0lwyU1qff2ilo1_400.gif

Actually you can sue her for that, it should be written on the tickets that she doesn't sing live.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mary Jane Wayne
12 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I think she could actually try and sing some sentences every now and then, even Selena does it. But maybe she is just shy or scared? Or her team doesn't let her :giveup:

Selena sings live. 

The Child
20 hours ago, EvilCat said:

Why? :oprah: people already know that she's lipsync and they come to see thier idol, at least she has choreography and visual not like bieber

20 hours ago, Harry said:

No one is going to buy her ticket expecting her to sing live.

Not everyone is a super fan and watches this interview with some random Israeli TV channel

Some fans actually paid tons of money for her show in Vegas when it started cause for 4 months she and her manager kept on saying she'll sing live for sure, many fans believed it and rushed to pay tickets to only be disappointed. If I was then I would have sued honestly. 

21 hours ago, Noah said:

They did that at the VMAs 2016

Yeah right come on we all know they did not, I mean have we seen the same performance? Just look at when she "sings" Me, Myself & I.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Regina George
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Actually you can sue her for that, it should be written on the tickets that she doesn't sing live.

I know but it's still extra :poot:

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Amm you clearly don't get the "logic"... :awkney:

No, I get it.

Selling things determines your level of talent. If she barely sold anything, she would not be considered a great entertainer.

Therefore, being the biggest song of 2017, means you/the song are REALLY talented and entertaining.

So yes, I do understand the "logic" :selena:

Archived