• Bob the Drag Queen
    • Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

re di tutto
8 hours ago, Talent said:

FACT: Raven doesn't leave Los Angeles.  

DDTPAvrV0AEQvo7.jpg

Why should Ravel leave LA if she is booking gigs there 24/7? Raven is getting paid and Tyra... Oh well.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a soft spot for Jinkx, Sharon and Violet but my all time favourite has to be Alaska.

MJHolland
9 hours ago, chrismugler said:

Sasha won the crown 3 days ago, obviously Alaska is more successful, she lost season 5 and got exposure, she went and won, All Stars 2, so she obviously is more exposed to the media. Sasha and Alaska are two different types of Drag and in my opinion, Sasha is better.

Hide contents

Oh honey, Alaska won All Stars 2 because of Detox and some help from RuPaul herself. :staymad::hug:

Alaska won as2 because she was the best, most polished queen there.

She was not the bottom when Detox sent Alyssa home - it was between Alyssa and Roxy, NOT between Alaska and Roxy

You can even make a joke about food without triggering Sasha :ladyhaha: Drag queens cannot be thin skinned, I still can't believe Ru let her win over any of those three tbh but good for her 

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Fantina said:

LOL :D 

I wish i could meet her,but i'll have to travel a lot in order to reach a place where i could possibly meet her :( 

Lol Sharon loves alcohol like Willam loves d*ck haha. She jokes that she doesn't need to go to AA meetings because she's a functioning alcoholic haha. She would make the best drinking buddy. People say she's nasty and rude but nothing is farther from the truth. She's super sweet it's just that she has a very raw "in your face" type of personality and not everyone gets that. I happen to find her twisted humor endearing 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
37 minutes ago, judxs said:

I have a soft spot for Jinkx, Sharon and Violet but my all time favourite has to be Alaska.

Lol sometimes I'll answer the phone with "hieeeeeee" when my gf calls and it drives her nuts when I do that. She says "hi" should not have that many syllables haha. She travels a lot for work so she called me the other night and I told her "I love you. You're the Alaska to my Sharon" and she was like "are you saying you don't wanna be with me" lol so mean. 

Letmelivemylife
12 hours ago, Scathach said:

My number one queen is Bianca Del Rio. I love everything about her, her look, her personality, her sense of humor, her sassiness, her big heart. 

The runner-up would be Raja, I've loved her ever since I've seen her on America's Next Top Model all those years ago. She's the first queen who's made me gag with her looks on the show. 

My third favorite winer is Bob The Drag Queen. I'm not really into her style, but I love her personality and she's hilarious. 

Honorable mention: Violet Chachki. Her sense of style is out of this world and has yet to be topped IMO. 

I still get teary eyed when I think of the scene where Bianca got the letter from Lola during season 6. You know she loves Lola with everything she has but won't ever admit that because that would ruin her image haha

callumxoxo

My rank

1. Alaska (but I voted Jinkx because I didn't see the All Stars option oops)

2. Jinkx Monsoon

3. Bianca Del Rio

4. Raja

5. Sharon Needles

6. Violet Chachki

7. Sasha Velour

8. Chad Michaels

9. Bob the Drag Queen

10. Bebe Zahara Benet

11. Tyra Sanchez

Jinkx > Alaska > Bianca > Sharon > Raja > Violet > Bob > Sasha > Tyra > Chad > Bebe

Noir

Sharon, Jinkx and Bianca will always be my holy trinity.

T3ARS

Antonio

Sharon Needles without a doubt

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived