đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga+Intel Superbowl performance wins Gold Lion

yASSsss

Featured Posts

JR Gg
8 hours ago, Wixson said:

Well, there's over 30 submissions in that category: mostly stuff like this year's Oscars, Golden Globes, AMA's etc. - today is the last day of Emmy "voting" and we'll know who the lucky nominees are next month (July 13)! 

Slé. If that bitch doesn't win an Emmy, The Emmys are truly over :toofunny::selena:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida
9 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Idk but Katy Perry's show was nominated, so Gaga's better win a ****ing Emmy.

yeah if Katy's show was nominated then Gaga should win. Katy's HT show was cringe :lolga:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

yeah if Katy's show was nominated then Gaga should win. Katy's HT show was cringe :lolga:

I thought it was good. She was average af, just singing mediocrely and not dancing at all but the staging was really good. The chess board, the lion, the beach, etc.

grndmothrmonst
9 hours ago, Mirages said:

It doesn't show producer's list at Katy's SB performance page so I guess she might have been. Also it didn't count for Beyonce, Bruno and Coldplay last year.

No. On the Emmy nomination page 2015, 2 executive producers are listed as well as Perry as "performer" for the SB half-time show 

15jocart
3 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I thought it was good. She was average af, just singing mediocrely and not dancing at all but the staging was really good. The chess board, the lion, the beach, etc.

Stuff like this or the Emmys (especially technical Emmys) aren't judging Katy's voice, or even her stage presence. Like it or not, Katy's Super Bowl show was very impressive technologically speaking. The lion, the giant screens on the floor, etc.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Stuff like this or the Emmys (especially technical Emmys) aren't judging Katy's voice, or even her stage presence. Like it or not, Katy's Super Bowl show was very impressive technologically speaking. The lion, the giant screens on the floor, etc.

Yeah, that's why I said it was good. 

Rabbit Heart
14 hours ago, Mirages said:

Well even if it was, which I guess it was submitted and if it gets a nom or even wins it, Gaga wasn't the producer, she won't be credited for that Emmy.

I've read that they've changed those rules and now they award the main artist too

Mirages
5 hours ago, grndmothrmonst said:

No. On the Emmy nomination page 2015, 2 executive producers are listed as well as Perry as "performer" for the SB half-time show 

Still it was a different category when Katy was nominated. But @Rabbit Heart says they read somewhere the the artist will be nominated as well so all's good I guess. It's kinda stupid to not nominate the artist especially when they're hands on with their show like gaga is I'd be really mad if someone else won an award for my ideas.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

heygirl
18 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

It better ****ing win an Emmy, that's all I have to say. Those ****ing cock suckers at the emmys better give it a ****ing Emmy.

EGOT INCOMING

tsQhUEM.gif

be kind guys

Red Velvet

Grammy

Gold Lion

Golden Globe

Gaga really loves golden trophies and the letter G.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
2 hours ago, heygirl said:

EGOT INCOMING

tsQhUEM.gif

We will really struggle for Tony, Tony is a theathre advantage and Gaga (not Stefani) never did one during her career.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived