💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will The Joanne World Tour Be VERY Minimalistic?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I got meet and greet passes, bitch better be into it.

Get ready to fight with other fans to stand next to her in the photo op :sis:

Expectation:

latest?cb=20120607175635

Bn29ppwIUAE7980.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Get ready to fight with other fans to stand next to her in the photo op :sis:

Expectation:

latest?cb=20120607175635

Bn29ppwIUAE7980.jpg

That's why I regret on buying M&G-tickets. I'm socially awkward, absolutely NOT dressed like that (just "normal"/"regular"), I'm shy, I hate taking pictures and still I want to stand next to her so I can cut the other ones of :gaycat:

I just wanted to meet her, give her a gift, talk with her about you know, almost everything except her music career (:toofunny:, I told you I am weird). I still hope that she changes it into a solo pic.

Please, God. Please, Gaga. Save me! :giveup:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Unites said:

That's why I regret on buying M&G-tickets. I'm socially awkward, absolutely NOT dressed like that (just "normal"/"regular"), I'm shy, I hate taking pictures and still I want to stand next to her so I can cut the other ones of :gaycat:

I just wanted to meet her, give her a gift, talk with her about you know, almost everything except her music career (:toofunny:, I told you I am weird). I still hope that she changes it into a solo pic.

Hope you can arrange something with her. Maybe tell the crew early that you have presents for Gaga

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Savage

Bobby said Coachella and the JWT were going to be completely different tho?? Also, the stage is supposed to be very advance and high tech, since they built it so even more seats can be accommodated. It's Gaga guys, by now, I'm sure she knows everything about the tour.

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

the MBT and the BTWB say hi

I went to both of those shows and I can't really say that the stories have really stuck with me all these years 🌝. Bit of an eye roll. Yet I can remember the outfits/song variations/set designs. 

ImpossiblePrincess

I mean she had very little time with coachella I'm sure Joanne world tour will be amazing and u know she is going to most likely change something throughout the tour.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Adampervez

The main point of the superbowl imo was the firstly promote Joanne, but was also to tell people that she was going to go on tour (hence why tickets were on sale like a day after)

Now theres no way that shed advertise a huge show like the superbowl with intense choreo and visuals for the GP to buy tickets in order to do a simple acoustic show. It just makes no sense

SpookyKid
2 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

I went to both of those shows and I can't really say that the stories have really stuck with me all these years 🌝. Bit of an eye roll. Yet I can remember the outfits/song variations/set designs. 

really? I think the stories made them even better, that was the thing that I feel the ArtRave was missing

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Unites said:

In all honesty I want nothing more than to just wrap my arms around her not because she's a celebrity but because she was there when no one else was. Sometimes a hug says more than 1,000 words ever will

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

lxdygxga

She's already said the tour would be a big spectacle, like all of her others, and the stage has multi levels. This is not going to be a spotlight and bar stool type thing.

Trust her ability and knowing what she's doing - that's why she's got such an impressive tour gross not even 10 years in - she knows what the audience want from her.

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

In all honesty I want nothing more than to just wrap my arms around her not because she's a celebrity but because she was there when no one else was. Sometimes a hug says more than 1,000 words ever will

Was thinking about you today :hug:

Letmelivemylife
22 minutes ago, Unites said:

Was thinking about you today :hug:

Awww :hug:. Lol there's a book called "Harry the hug monster" about a fuzzy monster who has to hug people or else he dies. Lol yep that's me. Hugs are my oxygen

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Vergil
6 hours ago, Unites said:

she isn't really into it this time as during other era's, which is totally fine for me, but still...

Oh, so an artist not being really into her work is totally fine for you?

NIghtmareElm

She could have been rehearsing all this time.  I doubt she would wait till now to start rehearsing.  I can see it being kinda small like the Artrave.  She won't just be sitting around singing. 

Lucas

I'm pretty sure the setlist will look a bit like Coachella's. Many old songs mean less rehearsals to still put on a great show. Just speculation

Archived