Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, MichealScott said:

It was always between Trinity and Sasha

( I was always rooting for Sasha since ep 1) 

tumblr_mk8746w9cC1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I would also have been extremely happy if Shea won

This is the honest to god truth: from the moment Sasha first walked in, I knew she was gonna win. She just has this "look at me" spark that none of the other queens had to the extent that Sasha did. That spark is not something that can be taught. You either have it or u don't 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slayo
11 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

This is the honest to god truth: from the moment Sasha first walked in, I knew she was gonna win. She just has this "look at me" spark that none of the other queens had to the extent that Sasha did. That spark is not something that can be taught. You either have it or u don't 

Sure...

Make it stupid!

zakariah

Tbh, no matter who won, I think we can all agree that all four of them would've deserved it. Congratz to Sasha, my new favourite drag queen :applause: 

Noah
35 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I think you could compare Sashas entry to Raja in a way that they were both very unconventional and got a bit ridiculed by their competitors in the beginning. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Batwings

I love how no one has even mentioned Katy Perry's random cameo.  :laughga:

ItsTommyBitch

The people at the finale said that live Peppermint vs Trinity was way clearer, as well as the Sasha vs Peppermint, but based on this edit, I would have liked to see Sasha vs Trinity - I believe Sasha would have won though. Sasha is not a great dancer - she has done choreo in the past in some of her performances, and shes decent at it... but she serves a tight lip sync and facial expressions and pure emotion and theater. Alexis is shook tbh. It's intellectual, it has a plot, it goes along with the music, its on brand, its playful campy, it's flawless :applause: 

Having seen endless videos of her perform and speak about her drag now in the last few months, shes had even better performances than these two when she wasn't lip syncing for the crown :giveup:  She deserved this, and I'm so proud of her. My faves went from Nina Bo'Nina - Valentina - Shea/Sasha - Sasha this season, and I don't regret a thing. I can't wait to see what she does with the money and how she continues to push drag - both in theory and discourse and in performance :applause:

Yall have to watch this video though, I couldn't help but cackle :air:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Also reminder: None of this is Sasha, Shea, Trinity or Peppermint's fault.

It's Valentina's for f*cking up the lip sync so badly.

Trinity was right tbh. The true winner of the season :giveup: I wouldn't be surprised if Valentina goes on to be the most famous of all the S9 girls tbh :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Versace

This season's crowning is such a mixed bag

In the past , winning meant that the one with most challenges won gets the crown, if we go according to that Shea or Trinity can apply since Trinity's wins were not shared. Also shea's fourth win was not deserved imo. So going by what this show usually does, either Shea or Trinity should have won, thats fair to me.

If Ru Paul wants to go by these stupid lip-syncs, then first of all Trinity was robbed she clearly outperformed peppermint. Which makes going by "who won the most challenges" a better objective. Clearly some sort of bias was factored in I feel. Why did they feel the need to make a top four. 

and had Valentina stayed we all know she could have taken that crown.

Based on the lip-syncs yes Sasha slayed but it's hard for me to take her win seriously. 

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

. I can't wait to see what she does with the money and how she continues to push drag

It is  construct, she will tear it apart

tumblr_ooziwqu9xL1tdqfiho2_500.gif

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EnigmaMonSTAR

Justice for Shea and Trinity, but between Pep and Sasha I'm glad Sasha won (No Shade to Pep) And I hope next season they'd go back to the original format for the finale this "lip sync for the crown" thing was a mess and honestly one the most boring finales I've watched :madge:

Bloody

Trinity won that lipsync with peppermint, but ru was amazed by a wig reveal from peppermint that we had seen again. That was ****ed up.

And trinity or shea should have won. sorry but I can't see Sasha as a winner...Cause she didn't stand out in the whole competition.

Letmelivemylife
45 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think you could compare Sashas entry to Raja in a way that they were both very unconventional and got a bit ridiculed by their competitors in the beginning. 

Exactly. Deep down I kinda wish bio women would get on drag race because lord knows I'd audition in a ****ing heartbeat so I could go and spread my positivity lol. Lol my best friend says I wouldn't last 2 minutes because I'm not capable of being mean and I just wanna hug everyone

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived