Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Cure NEW M/V still

Wacky

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
Just now, juju said:

Just as I was gonna like this post, it wouldn't let me, you broke my likes for the day :neyde: 

It's the thought that counts. :v:

My guess is that whoever photoshopped it, if it is in fact a fake, is a photographer. Because the focus line/depth of field is pretty damn correct. 

⚯͛

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's probably fake but where did OP get this "still" from? @Wacky

I found it circulating around my facebook feed posted by a random gaga page. 

Music

just want a music video and some promo for this obvious hit.

can't believe her team can't see how well this did (and the potential it has to continue doing well)

Edonis
3 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I found in circulating around my facebook feed posted by a random gaga page. 

If I may ask, which page? :oprah: I don't see anyone in the tag talking about this "still"?

MsSwan
9 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

how is it bad photoshop? where do i zoom in?

Along the chin the blur from there down, it's uneven, and it's fake

and it's gay :selena:

Enceladus

I think it's fake. There are hundreds of pictures like that on google. With some good editing skills you can easily create this. 

OP. Arn't you great at MV cutting and editing? I remember you posted an alternate version of the MR music video that you made....could it be that you made this amazingly photoshopped photo as well? :oprah: if you did you are a legend you know? :poot: 

tomsches

If this is real, then why is there no reflection of hers in the glass pillar next to her? FAKE

4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

If this is real, then why is there no reflection of hers in the glass pillar next to her? FAKE

actually there is a bit of a reflection of her clothes in the bottom of the third pillar which actually makes sense in terms of reflection angling. Whoever made this fake still is REALLY really talented.

Rudz Xinc

OP trying to get that hit thread with his own Photoshop "still". Claiming he found it from some random fanpage.

I see what you did there :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Kermit

AHS Hotel 

end/thread

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

OP trying to get that hit thread with his own Photoshop "still". Claiming he found it from some random fanpage.

I see what you did there :trollga:

3 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

It is fake and made by OP

Uhmm no, I got it from this page.. and don't come at me saying that I am like a pseudo admin of that page :(

19441983_1878882662125509_74202618572823

11 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

OP. Arn't you great at MV cutting and editing? I remember you posted an alternate version of the MR music video that you made....could it be that you made this amazingly photoshopped photo as well? :oprah: if you did you are a legend you know? :poot: 

I wish I can be that "proficient" in photoshopping though 

Just now, Wacky said:

Uhmm no, I got it from this page.. and don't come at me saying that I am like a pseudo admin of that page :(

19441983_1878882662125509_74202618572823

I wish I can be that "proficient" in photoshopping though 

:hug: 

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived