💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Whatever happened to Joe Jonas

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Who remembers Joe Jonas' Guess photo shoot from the beginning of the year?

900_2joe_jonas.jpg

900_joe_jonas.jpg

joe%20jonas%20guess5.jpg?itok=ybD313Fo

Hot right? Well, I noticed the airbrushing was TOTALLY OVERDONE and now he was caught in a yacht in Cannes looking like this:

joe-jonas-shirtless-farmers-tan-cannes-0

joe-jonas-shirtless-farmers-tan-cannes-0

Now, this is not about body shaming, don't get me wrong but my real question is, do celebrities really have a say (at all) in the amount of editing that goes on in their photo shoots? Those are definitely overboard and it makes current Joe look awful in comparison, when in reality he looks really good and healthy tbh but I can't help but wonder if it's all done by the media to trash these celebs once they start looking like regular people again. What do you think?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Celebrities almost always get airbrushed in their photoshoots regardless if they want it or not. Joe Jonas still looks good regardless.

retroglamx
Just now, Edonis said:

Celebrities almost always get airbrushed in their photoshoots regardless if they want it or not. Joe Jonas still looks good regardless.

Yes he does but that's not what the media will be talking about. I just feel its unfair that they're set up to such high standards under circumstances out of their control. 

1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

he still looks hot, he can get it

dsUZVTy.gif

Yeah, I never said he didn't look good. :wtfga:

1 minute ago, ZeldaJ said:

I mean it could just be that he stopped working out after that photo shoot... :sharon:

Yeah that too but I guess I didn't make my point very clear in the OP :cryga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

YaaaasGaga
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

THIS. Buff bod or Dad bod, I don't give a sh*t!

Edonis
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

Yes he does but that's not what the media will be talking about. I just feel its unfair that they're set up to such high standards under circumstances out of their control. 

Yeah, I never said he didn't look good. :wtfga:

Yeah that too but I guess I didn't make my point very clear in the OP :cryga:

Oh yeah I agree. It's totally unfair when it comes to how the media will drag him on his "weight" etc. Unfortunately, I don't see it changing anytime soon since society still holds "muscular tan bodies" as the gold standard for attractiveness in a man :noparty:

Werk

Tbh maybe it was semi airbrushed but he still looked somewhat like that and recently he just somewhat became "unfit" ??

Kermit

we're halfway through 2017

he could have slacked if it's not -so-much-relied on editing 

no artists have no first hand say so about how editors edit the pics

he still looks fine to me either way

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Hades

He looks great now! Those super-fit photos were always unflattering to me.

Archived