ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStan95
6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The Cure is out of top 200 on Spotify Italy. :giveup:Ā 

It's ok the only thing it could do was to reach gold and so it did. Kinda surprised it really did since it was less welcomed than perfect illusion by gp so it's already a success

Hurem

Oh, hold on. :udidnt:Ā Ā The Cure could've gotten an Italy certification based on its Spotify stats. Could we maybe get it to platinum certification? :omg:Ā 

yASSsss

Talent is winning somewhere

Ā 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Talent is winning somewhere

Ā 

Gaga is in almost every one of these:whitney:

End Racism Now

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

The Official Singles Chart is being updated from early July, with the introduction of new rules to help support new music and breaking artists.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The changes are designed to ensure the chart continues to be aĀ showcase for the new hits and talent which are the lifeblood of UK music.Ā 

Ā 

The key change will be to allow artists to have only their 3 most popular tracks (based on sales and streams) to feature in the Official Singles Chart Top 100.

Ā 

The move will make it easier for new hits and artists to feature in the chart by preventing multiple tracks from popular artists dominating the singles chart. The move will minimise double-counting of album tracks between the Official Singles and Albums Charts and make the two charts more distinct.Ā The new changes are expected to boost the number of chart hits by around 10%.Ā 

Ā 

An additional adjustment will see the introduction of a new streaming ratio for older tracks which are well past their peak and in steep, prolonged decline.

Ā 

The aim of both changes will be to support new talent, giving new hits the freedom to progress up the chart, without being inhibited by older tracks which have passed their peak, or album tracks by big name artists.Ā 

Ā 

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/new-rules-to-be-introduced-to-the-official-singles-chart-from-july-2017__19501/

They really should just count traditional sales. It's not an accurate tracking system when only a certain group of people or genre benefits from streaming.

Ā 

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Top 200 Album Sales
Total Chain Indep MassM Non TĀ 
PERRY*KATY|WITNESS ( 10)Ā 18,145Ā 658 850 5119 11519Ā 60255767535

88,8% drop.

"11,519 from "non traditional", considering how bad it did on iTunes - out of Top 40 all week-, suggest a few thousand from ticket bundle as well this week. "

Total:Ā 180,216

Wait so the album only sold 7,000 traditional sales this week? It's the 3rd week of release?Ā 

Ronk
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just had a flashback that artRAVE show in the US was like 1h25 long :poot:

in Europe the show was like 2h15 long

it better be the same for JWT :lolly:

artRAVE in Buffalo NY was over 1h45 long.Ā  I made a video.

I live outside the space time continuum.

OOPS22
4 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

So Swish Swish Video coming today?Ā :oprah:

https://twitter.com/TeamNMsupport/status/879402352662396928/photo/1

Ā 

It's so unfair that 2 underperformingĀ singles from Katy will get a video while TCĀ which outperforms both won't have one....Ā :selena:

I have to give Katy props for committing to the single choices and making visuals for them. If Gaga did that, we'd have a video for Dance In the Dark,Ā Venus, DWUW, and A-YO.Ā :sharon:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

ViviLittleM

Capitol knows how to use a discount correctly

Interscope too for Selena but not for Gaga x)

Johncayse
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Capitol knows how to use a discount correctly

Interscope too for Selena but not for Gaga x)

I think they are discounting the cure to et the platinum certification , ONLY.

:selena::selena:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived