Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Supersonic
Just now, OBEY said:

Ed is doing like 190 dates for his tour :air: 

Doesn't he just stand in one place the entire time? Not like it's... a lot. He just has to hire a vocal coach or he will f*ck up his voice like Adele did.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
Just now, Supersonic said:

Doesn't he just stand in one place the entire time? Not like it's... a lot. He just has to hire a vocal coach or he will f*ck up his voice like Adele did.

I just saw him like 3 hours ago.

He sings very well, like on the albums tbh. He plays the guitar a lot and sure he doesn't dance with a choreo but he claps hands, moves on the stage, runs, jump, remixes and do his songs differently etc. he interacts and speaks a lot with the crowd too. loved the show! 

DeleteMyAccount
13 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Her tour is doing great in Europe and obviously so will Australia. The major American cities look fine too. It's the second tier market in the US that are bombing... :awkney:

Eh, some of her major city stops are selling slow too: Chicago, NYC. The problem is that her team added second dates too quickly.

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I just saw him like 3 hours ago.

He sings very well, like on the albums tbh. He plays the guitar a lot and sure he doesn't dance with a choreo but he claps hands, moves on the stage, runs, jump, remixes and do his songs differently etc. he interacts and speaks a lot with the crowd too. loved the show! 

I mean, loads of people sing "well" but don't know singing physically works and are able to manipulate their voices in a healthy manner. Adele sings well and she f*cked up her voice on tour because she's doesn't know proper techniques. (Which was my point, doing so many shows without knowing proper technique is a surefire way to say goodbye to your voice forever) :chica:

ViviLittleM

second shows added in Brisbane & Adelaide for Katy so far.

she is at 82 shows now WW.

9 hours ago, Denys said:

We can drag Katy all we want but truth be told she has more hits than Gaga, Katy can conveniently release a greatest hit album, the same can't be said for gaga. Gaga needs hits and she's ****ing around now but in time her legacy will be that of yoko ono or someone less relevant  

ZnzsJ9j.gif

Yoko is still mentioned these days somethin' that katy will never be in future. Do me a favor, don't embarrass yourself in the thread that is related to sales and charts. Vent somewhere!

-

New Rules is coming to slay the charts.

Spotify WW #62 (+6) 1,007,994

RadioIsOurs

How did Attention by Charlie Puth all of a sudden get so high on the itunes charts?

GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Katy's prices are insane even in Australia

20108536_490854014597763_686980248000743

Well since she gave away like 8k tickets right away, I guess she can afford it :selena:

Matteo Remondi

Witness:

iTunes:

#17 Australia

#31 Taiwan

#39 France

#72 Italy

#117 United Kingdom

#166 Canada

1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Witness:

iTunes:

#17 Australia

#31 Taiwan

#39 France

#72 Italy

#117 United Kingdom

#166 Canada

and it is not even without hiding small country! A damn mess

Phoebe Buffay
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Only people who know nothing about touring posted there.

God help me :air:

:excuseu: Excuse u

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived