Wow Fetish is bleeding hard

What an unfortunate sentence to read out of context lmao

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

They need to change those platinum tickets as standard tickets or something

2 weeks left to sell: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-vancouver-british-columbia-08-01-2017/event/1100523FAB384828?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1100523FAB384828#efeat4212

would be a mess to have some space empty just because it's plat and expensive as fùck xD

I hear you, Vivi.

There's total of 156 tickets left as of right now but man, the prices are exorbitant. Even with 25% exchange rate, it's a lot. However, there's still 2 weeks to go. The radio/TC/media promo is about to kick in, as well as giveaways to VPs. I'm sure, some of the tickets are being held for some last minute favors/gifts. It's Vancouver - Hollywood North. Those premium seats will be filled.

ViviLittleM
32 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I hear you, Vivi.

There's total of 156 tickets left as of right now but man, the prices are exorbitant. Even with 25% exchange rate, it's a lot. However, there's still 2 weeks to go. The radio/TC/media promo is about to kick in, as well as giveaways to VPs. I'm sure, some of the tickets are being held for some last minute favors/gifts. It's Vancouver - Hollywood North. Those premium seats will be filled.

let's pray! <3

ViviLittleM

JAY-Z collects his 14th No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as his latest release, 4:44, debuts atop the tally. According to Nielsen Music, in the week ending July 13, the set earned 262,000 equivalent album units -- a larger-than-initially-expected sum, and the fourth-largest week of 2017 for any album. Of its total, 174,000 units were in traditional album sales.

Only 4k more pure sales than Joanne :selena:

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Am I dreaming or they put on sale every seats behind the stages for Montreal? xD

Also what is the grey for Katy Oo on the left

OBEY
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Am I dreaming or they put on sale every seats behind the stages for Montreal? xD

You're not. this is probably why the pale blue sections is the only section that isnt sold out

BurqaSwg
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I mean, the tickets left for KP are so goddamn expensive :selena: 349.05$ for 2 tickets for upper level :selena:

And for Gaga I think it doesn't go all around, I think the tickets stop at like section 406 and 415

ViviLittleM
Just now, OBEY said:

You're not. this is probably why the pale blue sections is the only section that isnt sold out

oh wow :O

and it won't be a 360° stage because they didn't do that for all the dates, but for some! Very weird.

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, katybathy said:

still she is the reason why the song is popular and featuring. stay mad i guess

1 hour ago, katybathy said:

these are pure trash. Feels is a good song and she looks so good in the video. Of course it's not completely thanks to her that the song is popular but she's in it and her part is the catchiest

So what's the truth? :oprah:

I really do like Feels though. Normally I don't like these big collabs, but it's catchy.

OBEY
1 minute ago, BurqaSwg said:

I mean, the tickets left for KP are so goddamn expensive :selena: 349.05$ for 2 tickets for upper level :selena:

Maybe the tickets are more expensive but she still sold it out with the Prismatic World Tour and it looks like she won't with Witness Tour

OBEY

Katy's team is not smart with that Tour. They put two dates in Toronto and the second one isn't selling that well.

DeleteMyAccount
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Wait, why is only a quarter of the arena available to get tickets for(Witness tour)?

OBEY
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Wait, why is only a quarter of the arena available to get tickets for(Witness tour)?

The gray zones are the sold out ones i think, except behind the stage were it's not for sale. Idk why they show colors for Joanne, maybe a different person did the webpages :poot: 

OBEY
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

oh wow :O

and it won't be a 360° stage because they didn't do that for all the dates, but for some! Very weird.

They'll put screens behind the stage most likely, they're doing this for the two Coldplay dates too. they only do that when the demand is super high.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived