💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You have creative control...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

whore

She walks to a bar/street corner and begins performing "Diamond Heart" for money. It slowly transitions to the same grand stage as "Perfect Illusion" and the videos loop :gaycat:

sipthistea

I'd make a better video for John Wayne. Ala MR, but more introspective and with less colors. 

actsleazy
14 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

After walking away, she would meet the guys in denim at a bar. There would be a mirror on the ceiling and she'd be wearing a shiny outfit like on SNL, and the plot would involve her and the guys drinking, dancing, and riding around town as she flirts with all of them. At the end, it turns out that the town she's in is the same one as Perfect Illusion, making the 4 videos a giant loop.

when was the town shown in PI? the only town i remember is the one in JW but even then that's like the suburbs

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

15jocart
Just now, actsleazy said:

when was the town shown in PI? the only town i remember is the one in JW but even then that's like the suburbs

uhhh a desert with a stage lmao I guess it all takes place in some rural area ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

6 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

At the end, it turns out that the town she's in is the same one as Perfect Illusion, making the 4 videos a giant loop.

That is kind of cool, actually! 

I would 100% do A-Yo. She's walking away as shown at the end of JW, and gets in a car and drives it to a local dive bar. She heads in. We see here changing, and she heads behind the counter as if she is working there. At the other side of the bar, is a piano and mic (karaoke or live music). She walks up to the stage, and announces some performers and says HERE WE GO.

The song starts, and its a montage of really bad, or over the top singers and performers. Her fellow workers sort of nudge her to go up but shes too shy. But you can tell she sorta wants to. Intercut dance scenes. We have several cuts of her fantasies of singing and dancing on stage (singing A-Yo), the song finally ends. Her coworker comes up to her and says to give it a try.

She walks up to the stage and sits down, looking nervous. She grabs the guitar and looks out at the crowd and says "I wrote this song. It's called 'Joanne'." The video ends. 

actsleazy
20 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Walking down the sidewalk and then she rips off the pink pan suit and her boobs are covered with the exes to cover her nipples. She sits down and her boyfriend from John Wayne comes motorcycling up behind her. He throws the American flag over her to cover her up, and Diamond Heart begins playing. It's very Ride by Lana Del Rey in asthetic, and there will be a lot of scenes with fire behind her while the flag is waving over her head. She'll end it by tying the flag around her neck, stabbing her boyfriend, and stealing he motorcycle to continue on her path. 

Literally came up with that when I was typing. You're all so welcome 

and she rides into the desert to start performing PI

loop bitch :lolly:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

actsleazy
5 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

uhhh a desert with a stage lmao I guess it all takes place in some rural area ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh i thought you meant there was an actual city in the video i was just missing :sweat:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

actsleazy
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

She walks up to the stage and sits down, looking nervous. She grabs the guitar and looks out at the crowd and says "I wrote this song. It's called 'Joanne'." The video ends. 

:air:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

sillynate

Dancin in Circles

It starts with Gagz walking along the road in the pink suit with her JW guitar, hitches a ride to a bar, and performs DIC inside, kinda like Just Dance but she's in a bar instead. Then towards the end she changes into short shorts, a crop top, boots, and puts her hair back and gets in a red Jeep and drives away. Then PI starts...

BBhomemaker

I would make the continuation of John Wayne mv : she ride with her moto and come to a "cowboy" bar and start dancing on the counter with A-yo something like this performance Lady-Gaga.gif

After the first chorus she got out behind the bar with the desert and start DIC with choregraphy with dancers and fire circle on the floor and play with bikers and other guys burning-man-festival-americain.jpgfire-eater.jpeg

And gaga dancing on fire ring kinda à la Burning man festival with a mix between this 2 looks:0f9a63073269a07788424de90a1dec79.jpglady-gaga-scene-american-horror-story-ho

illbekind

It's Diamond Heart, obvi.

Gaga is walking down the road. As she is walking she takes off her jacket, undoes her hair, and the guitar starts. She is walking down the same country road as in the John Wayne video.

Throughout the song, ie. during the bridge and at the end of the chorus, the camera zooms into her face and eyes with the same make up, but as the camera pans out, she is in a different city, a different place (some famous, some not). The final bridge does the same but ends with her walking through New York City, with thousands of fans behind her, an extended bridge with clapping. As the final chorus builds up she enters Dirty Pearls and is on stage performing the song. As the song ends (abruptly as it does, "DIAMOND HEART" - she takes her iconic Joanne hat off and throws it into the crowd and walks off stage. This is the sign the era is over.

Archived