💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga tour for "A Star Is Born"?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Next year, Lady Gaga's The Fame turns 10 on August 19th. About a month afterward, A Star Is Born comes out. I was thinking Gaga should do a "A Star Is Born Tour" after the movie comes out. It'd make sense because a star was born 10 years ago. Gaga could perform her hits, fan favorites that she missed at Coachella (which there's plenty of) and songs from the movie soundtrack. It'd be a great way to celebrate her tenth anniversary in the industry while connecting to her current project. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial

no, but she should turn it into a broadway play and win a tony award :lolly:

exorcise my mind

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Next year, Lady Gaga's The Fame turns 10 on August 19th. About a month afterward, A Star Is Born comes out. I was thinking Gaga should do a "A Star Is Born Tour" after the movie comes out. It'd make sense because a star was born 10 years ago. Gaga could perform her hits, fan favorites that she missed at Coachella (which there's plenty of) and songs from the movie soundtrack. It'd be a great way to celebrate her tenth anniversary in the industry while connecting to her current project. 

She doenst need to tour for that, maybe like a special 10 year anniversary performance. But not a whole tour

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, MonsterOfficial said:

no, but she should turn it into a broadway play and win a tony award :lolly:

I'd be just as okay with that

Born To Slay
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

She doenst need to tour for that, maybe like a special 10 year anniversary performance. But not a whole tour

I didn't mean a whole tour. I figured a small 10 date one would work.

River

No. she needs to release a proper pop dance gay album.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

monketsharona

Depends on if she wants to make it LG6 (still possible)

Even if ASIB is LG6 she's not obliged to make tour though...

Kermit

dude wtf no 

can we not add anything else to her plate? JFC

You guys will be probably demanding new music then and she'd be resting after JWT

damn

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Born To Slay
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Nope.

Tour ASIB along with LG6.

Everyone does it like that.

I think that'd depend on when LG6 is released. What if it doesn't come out for a while after the movie?

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

dude wtf no 

can we not add anything else to her plate? JFC

You guys will be probably demanding new music then and she'd be resting after JWT

damn

The JWT is ending this year and I'm referring to Q4 2018. She wouldn't still be tired from it.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

I think that'd depend on when LG6 is released. What if it doesn't come out for a while after the movie?

It doesnt matter imo

But I'm expecting Lg6 in Q1/early Q2 2019, which is pretty close to the ASIB release

Archived