Born what way?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Born what way

• Born this way
    • Born other way

Featured Posts

shame
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I speak the truth. It's a wonderful day when it happens. :hug: It's like you wake up and you see yourself for the first time. I call it the mid twenties flip. 

I'm truly happy for you sis! I hope I'll come out of my shell during that time. :giveup: For now, it's all about getting by.

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

I'm truly happy for you sis! I hope I'll come out of my shell during that time. :giveup: For now, it's all about getting by.

You definitely will! The mid twenties flip happens to everyone to some degree! Remember me when it happens to you! :heart: 

⚯͛

iMonster
15 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I like myself. But that happens in your mid twenties. Your insecurities fall away and you really understand who you are. You're over caring about what others think about you and you gain a lot more confidence. I know a lot of the members here are younger, so just wait until this moment in your life. It's fantastic. :firega:

Quoted for relevance and accuracy.

Seriously once you get through that rough patch (we all go through it) life isn't that bad on the other side. I'm not saying it's peaches and creme here but a lot of the stuff that's trivial now won't matter 5 years (or even 1-2 years) from your age now. 

shame
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

You definitely will! The mid twenties flip happens to everyone to some degree! Remember me when it happens to you! :heart: 

Yaaas, for sure I will! Your Insta is proof and goals! Y'all so cute btw :wub:

angels forever, forever angels

Jenina

There's a lot of my life and myself that I  really dislike more than I like about it to be honest. I do really appreciate some aspects of my life significantly though so I guess it somewhat balances out but I think everything happens for a reason so I don't think I'd want to change what happens is meant to happen

cool

GypsyBabe
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

Yaaas, for sure I will! Your Insta is proof and goals! Y'all so cute btw :wub:

Awww thank you! You're so sweet! :kara:

⚯͛

Gagz4Gaga

Thank you guys for the encouraging insights and stories. We all go through our own individual struggles and identity crisis and communities like this with optimistic views can really help each other. :hug:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Mary Jane Wayne

I wish I was prettier and was born somewhere else other than my country, that's it I guess 

Mary Jane Wayne
36 minutes ago, LostSpark said:

I love myself but I wish I was born in another country :madge:

Exactly the same thing went through my mind. Where are you from?

Mary Jane Wayne
56 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I like myself. But that happens in your mid twenties. Your insecurities fall away and you really understand who you are. You're over caring about what others think about you and you gain a lot more confidence. I know a lot of the members here are younger, so just wait until this moment in your life. It's fantastic. :firega:

This is beautiful :heart:

LostSpark
3 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Exactly the same thing went through my mind. Where are you from?

Iran

Antonio

I'm very insecure and I don't love myself but I wouldn't trade this life for anything because I'm doing what I love doing and I know that one day I'll wake up and everything will be in place. So Born This Way.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

rumours
24 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Thank you guys for the encouraging insights and stories. We all go through our own individual struggles and identity crisis and communities like this with optimistic views can really help each other. :hug:

^^^^^^^^This

Also, I'd like to commend @GypsyBabe for all the great advice/awesome things she has said in this thread.  :hug:

Moreover, I've been thinking more about this thread, and I'm not sure "Born other way" would actually solve any problems (for me at least). From my perspective, insecurities truly stem from an emotional place (not a physical place). I feel like this underlying self-doubt that each person experiences in some permutation would exist no matter who one is or what one looks like. Idk. What do you all think? 

Archived