đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lana Del Rey ignored at fashion show

Creyk

Featured Posts

prince
8 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

She is not the typical pretentious b**ch that would fit in a narcissitic place like that, she studied metaphysics, that pretty much says it all

you have to a pretentious narcissistic bitch to enjoy and go to a fashion show?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I can't look at photos like this, it tears my heart up :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Zombie
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Great overgeneralization :sure:

You don't have to be pretentious or narcissistic to have a conversation with someone at a fashion show. You literally don't know what the people around her are talking about. They could be catching up and asking each other about their day, since this seems like it was taken during downtime in the show.

I mean Gaga goes to fashion shows all the time and talks to the people/stars around her.

I always cringe at those videos of Gaga and Kim arriving at fashions shows, specially one with Donatella Versace, where she is wearing a cape, it was painful to watch, i love her, but Gaga is super pretentious.

prince
4 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

I always cringe at those videos of Gaga and Kim arriving at fashions shows, specially one with Donatella Versace, where she is wearing a cape, it was painful to watch, i love her, but Gaga is super pretentious.

Your comment was still overgeneralising and stupid in my opinion. Lana was probably invited by that brand or designer to attend that show so your comment is totally invalid, if what you're saying is true then Lana is the sort of bitch that fits into that place. People that are heavily involved in fashion and go to shows aren't all pretentious, what you enjoy or what you wear doesn't directly influence your attitude. If Kim and Gaga are pretentious it doesn't mean that everyone that goes to a show is. 

Fashion is a 3 Trillion dollar industry and a lot of the people that go to those shows are fairly important. You sound stupid when you overgeneralise 

Ashley

Those people just happen to be in the middle of their own conversations. If she wanted to talk to them she could have. :shrug:

KyliesChild
6 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Your comment was still overgeneralising and stupid in my opinion. Lana was probably invited by that brand or designer to attend that show so your comment is totally invalid, if what you're saying is true then Lana is the sort of bitch that fits into that place. People that are heavily involved in fashion and go to shows aren't all pretentious, what you enjoy or what you wear doesn't directly influence your attitude. If Kim and Gaga are pretentious it doesn't mean that everyone that goes to a show is. 

Fashion is a 3 Trillion dollar industry and a lot of the people that go to those shows are fairly important. You sound stupid when you overgeneralise 

You're absolutely right. She was at the Prabal Gurung show that day because as we all know regardless of such notions by @Leonardo Fox she is an avid fashion enthusiast and has attended various shows throughout her career and in 2011 she was elated to see her song “Video Games" played during the show. If she didn't want to be with such “narcissistic snobs" she wouldn't have done a private performance for him a year later. 

NIghtmareElm

Was she really ignored? That picture looks like a music video still or a promo pic for her album.

Perfume

Whenever I used to see this, I never saw the phone and felt extra bad for my girl :sharon:

an angel held me like a child

6 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

She is not the typical pretentious b**ch that would fit in a narcissitic place like that, she studied metaphysics, that pretty much says it all

Sis I'd be impressed if she studied actual physics and had published papers out there. But metaphysics? I study metaphysics every time I get high. :wtfga:

TSUNAMI
6 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

I mean Gaga goes to fashion shows all the time and talks to the people/stars around her.

But she didn't study metaphysics :lolga:

boneknuckleskin
7 hours ago, Lotus said:

Ignored or she just doesn't want to talk to anyone? She's shy.

This. I relate so much to this picture.

She's an introvert, people. That much has always been obvious. 

And she's the most beautiful person in that picture. :whitney:

GypsyBabe

This picture is so me. It's not about being ignored or being shy, she is probably just uninterested in the conversations around her. 

⚯͛

Archived