Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Lana Del Rey Discography!

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Only 3 songs have a 6.something score, the rest is 7 and up!

chaeri pls

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Only 3 songs have a 6.something score, the rest is 7 and up!

there are songs will lower scores than 6 tho :giggle:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

littlepotter
Just now, Antonio said:

there are songs will lower scores than 6 tho :giggle:ย 

...no...

chaeri pls

Antonio

...no...

holy shit that was fast :air:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio

...no...

and yes (refer to my submission)

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

and yes (refer to my submission)

I obviously meant overall scores :poot: there are a LOT of 1's and 2's but the scores even out.

chaeri pls

Antonio

I obviously meant overall scores :poot: there are a LOT of 1's and 2's but the scores even out.

oh well that wasn't too clear to me excuse :poot:ย 

littlepotter
Just now, Antonio said:

oh well that wasn't too clear to me excuse :poot:ย 

By the way I really recommend you to start using this method for megarates, literally all I have to do is login and see the submissions, they calculate all the scores, show each category's answer, each song's amount of scores, so easy :air:

chaeri pls

Antonio

By the way I really recommend you to start using this method for megarates, literally all I have to do is login and see the submissions, they calculate all the scores, show each category's answer, each song's amount of scores, so easy :air:

well i don't really like the layout of survey monkey, but i did search everything up and my next megarate will also be in a survey website since i'll be abroad at the time and still with the ray of light submissions probably, and just to test things out honestly, i already prepared everything so just have to share the link and viola :lolly:ย 

Creyk
3 hours ago, Antonio said:

well i don't really like the layout of survey monkey, but i did search everything up and my next megarate will also be in a survey website since i'll be abroad at the time and still with the ray of light submissions probably, and just to test things out honestly, i already prepared everything so just have to share the link and viola :lolly:ย 

what rate is that going to be

Antonio
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

what rate is that going to be

imma keep you hyped for now

56b4a7b3106de_NewYorkNewYork.jpg.6a6e592

Count me in (i'm pretty late i know). this'll be my first megarate; pretty hyped hahaย :firega:

edit: submitted

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, jobe said:

Count me in (i'm pretty late i know). this'll be my first megarate; pretty hyped hahaย :firega:

Yay! :D

chaeri pls

Archived