Top Posters In This Topic

• Jennica

• jayyyxtee

• Lion Heart

• Kayla

Pure Adrenaline

I guess there are only four more days to vote

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Multiple times too, it's really easy to do this.

uekIq.png?8234

:crazy:

ARE THIS VOTES ALL CAST FOR GAGA....LOL FELLOW MONSTER(we all should took a lesson from her)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I can't at Katy Perry posting her links everywhere on Facebook + on Katy Beth Terry.

:lmao:

Edit: Vote, vote, vote.

Tweet this: Lady Gaga #femaleartist #popartist The Edge of Glory #song Judas #musicvideo Born This Way #album #PeoplesChoice

On FB: https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice?sk=app_214699075263717&app_data={%22nid%22:%229%22}

Edited by Nikko

boysboysboys

I can't at Katy Perry posting her links everywhere on Facebook + on Katy Beth Terry.

:lmao:

Edit: Vote, vote, vote.

Tweet this: Lady Gaga #femaleartist #popartist The Edge of Glory #song Judas #musicvideo Born This Way #album #PeoplesChoice

On FB: https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice?sk=app_214699075263717&app_data={%22nid%22:%229%22}

There is no denying Katy's insecurity over Gaga anymore. At least Adele, Britney, Rihanna and even Madonna hide it better. From this we can draw already Gaga's circle of detractors.

Tweeted!

ARE THIS VOTES ALL CAST FOR GAGA....LOL FELLOW MONSTER(we all should took a lesson from her)

yes, bew. all were for gaga!

MelbHawker

These awards are ****. They are given to the people who actually bother turning up. Katy will win them all because she'll be the only one who actually goes to them.

Ambrosia

I keep forgetting I can vote multiple times!! Poor Fringe and Castle need me, LOL.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Lion Heart

Keep voting :woot: guys

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀