💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

Introvert

Oooh meeh Gooood! I didn't throw every single gender border out the window! I am definitely NOT a little monster. I'm a s-xist homos-xual (what the what? :confused: )I was not Born This Way. Ohhhhh nooooo...

Ik9eS.gif

Oh god chill your sarcasm. You were going on and on about how you won't wear a fragrance that was intended for women. All I said was that its a scent not a dress. That has nothing to do with s-xism at all. Fragrances don't always have gender borders as opposed to something like a dress which is very blatantly exclusively intended for females. A perfume is just a ****ing scent! Thats my ****ing point! Some perfumes have a muskier or richer tone therefore can be considered unis-x even if they're technically intended for women. Scents can sometimes be totally ambiguous. And to be honest even if it isn't whats wrong with smelling like a ****ing flower? Flowers smell ****ing amazing!

Edited by lkjgdhs

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

I don't consider fragrances as having any gender border as opposed to something like a dress which is very blatantly intended for females.

Except when it is called a kilt or a robe.

Introvert

It's the Black Goo from Prometheus!

I'm praying at least one of you get's this joke....sigh

I literally just saw it! haha

Except when it is called a kilt or a robe.

In that case its not a dress.

It's mostly semantics - using another word so men have permission to wear it.

Cologne vs perfume is the same.

Even something like Diet Pop gets associated with women, so they feel the need to target men like this, lol.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3iuG1OpnHP8

You're right.

To be honest 'man on the street' is not going to even approach the box in a store if they see 'Lady Gaga' on it.

Introvert

It's mostly semantics - using another word so men have permission to wear it.

Cologne vs perfume is the same.

Even something like Diet Pop gets associated with women, so they feel the need to target men like this, lol.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3iuG1OpnHP8

All of this is besides my point though. I understand the fact that men typically will not buy a perfume because they are marketed for women. I'm saying just because a scent is marketed for women doesn't mean a man can't pull one off depending on the specific perfume. Not all perfumes smell exclusively feminine. They can be ambiguous.

jeremiah saint

i understand why she called it the fame

how she said early in her career how she has always been famous and its just now people are finding out she is

the whole penniless or intrinsic fame and how its how you feel and express your individualism

but idk

the whole black liquid thing makes me skeptical

Introvert

BTW, LGSpain was the first web that showed some pics of the perfume. So, all the things they said about the album are true.

Do you have a link to what they said about the album? :worship:

I don't even get the 'fluid innovation'...

It's like, take any liquid (even black dyed liquid) and spray it in a mist, it all looks 'invisible once airborne'.

It's just uncommon for perfumes to be coloured black.

That's not really how it works at all Spray that on a white shirt and it will color off, but I suppose this perfume oxidizes and turns invisible.

glitterbang

I was hoping it'd be called 'Monster' w/ a tiny claw topper, reddish-colored unis-x fragrance. This bottle disappoints---reminds me of something out of that movie "Metropolis" that Queen did 'Radio GaGa' for, coincidentally. This bottle is absolutely HIDEOUS, resembles something out of a 1960's Avon catalog. Just HIDEOUS. The only worse decanter I've seen is the one for Selena Gomez's perfume. :sick:

marrytheknight2012

Ok so I'm one of the more negative b---hy fans/stans but I'm super stoked about this. I just wish you boys would stfu about the 'female' designation of this, just wait til you smell it and decide if its too 'girly'. Fragrances all contain the same elements whether male or female, male scents tend to be more musky but not always. Aqua di GIo is rather feminine I think. It just depends, I imagine this smelling like Tom Ford's Black Orchid which is unis-x. Its like Mugler Alien...not too feminine probably. And who cares, if you don't tell people what you're wearing nobody would know, say its your secret signature fragrance....lets face it, even if it were Lady Gaga pour Homme, people would still make fun of you for wearing it so who cares if its womens.